Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Can we get...

All the same stuff I requested on that other board???

Links at bottom of page
10,000 characters per PM.
Ability to send PMs every 10 seconds instead of 60
Multi-Quote in threads like we have in PMs
An adult area
And if you go pay/donation again...Can it be a tad easier like LIFETIME :D

And I haven't read the rules yet...but can I be a Mod..Stryker doesn't like me cause I am a Dem and he's a repub :LOL:

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
All the same stuff I requested on that other board???

Links at bottom of page
10,000 characters per PM.
Ability to send PMs every 10 seconds instead of 60
Multi-Quote in threads like we have in PMs
An adult area
And if you go pay/donation again...Can it be a tad easier like LIFETIME :D

And I haven't read the rules yet...but can I be a Mod..Stryker doesn't like me cause I am a Dem and he's a repub :LOL:
:) We dont need any mods yet.

I will work on as much of this list as I can today, beyond that I will pass the word to my partner and have him work on what I cant do.

As for memberships, not yet, but soon.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Cool.

How goes the other stuff?

Bet your pretty busy right now :D
I cant to the PM limit to 10 seconds because it would lead to PM spamming which would result in too much load.

We enabled the vB multiquote feature so you can click every post you want quoted and you can respond to each (but it wont embed like in a PM)

Supporting memberships are coming in the near future but we need more members first, keep telling your friends about us:cheers:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I cant to the PM limit to 10 seconds because it would lead to PM spamming which would result in too much load.

We enabled the vB multiquote feature so you can click every post you want quoted and you can respond to each (but it wont embed like in a PM)

Supporting memberships are coming in the near future but we need more members first, keep telling your friends about us:cheers:
Ok I'm puzzled about the multiquote option. Every other board I am on has this running except your last two boards. Doesn't make sense.

Any word on the other things yet??

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Ok I'm puzzled about the multiquote option. Every other board I am on has this running except your last two boards. Doesn't make sense.

Any word on the other things yet??
:) What other boards are you talking about, I have never seen that used anywhere but in PM's. I just think it would be rather annoying to have them all embedded rather then separated so you can address each issue.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Theres probably a hack but for now im just going to leave it alone, I can see this confusing people. Also you can manually create nested quotes if you would like.
I should have called it NESTED quotes.

Here is a post talking about it from google. http://www.bautforum.com/about-baut/57520-board-upgrade-3.html

I checked 3 other boards real quick and it seems like 3.7.x has it turned off. 3.6.x boards had it on.

Its also looking like other site admins had added hacks to get it done.

http://www.eukhost.com/forums/f16/how-limit-your-customers-free-sites-amount-bandwidth-769/
Example.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ah well it seemed to be ON by default on other boards. Yet lately it is moving more to multiquote instead of nested.

I liked the nested because you could follow a conversation that was taking place.

Multi just lets you answer several people in one post.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Ah well it seemed to be ON by default on other boards. Yet lately it is moving more to multiquote instead of nested.

I liked the nested because you could follow a conversation that was taking place.

Multi just lets you answer several people in one post.
:) But you see my delima, I take away multi and add nested then people want multi, etc. Did you see my example of how you can make your own nested?

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Just quote two messages and place one of the quoted messages inside of the other.
So you did it manually by copy and paste in a reply??

Because it used to be programmed into the QUOTE button and beside the QUOTE button was a MULTI-QUOTE button to grab several posts

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.