Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
they are black and say Jeep, I belive they are plastic, for my xj sport 95...

if anyone can get them at a JY I can paypall your the money spent and the money for the shipping.. wont be much via USPS.. those can fit in an envelope.

or if your feeling nice and decide to send them for free :):) I would greatly apreciate it..

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx okc

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
btw i forgot to tell you over msn i went to a junkyard today...dude wanted 40$ for it...and 200$ for the wheels with them...i was like..look...you see this finger..!!...well...you know the rest...

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
btw i forgot to tell you over msn i went to a junkyard today...dude wanted 40$ for it...and 200$ for the wheels with them...i was like..look...you see this finger..!!...well...you know the rest...
dude forget that, I wont pay more than 15 to 20 buck for a set,, damn 4O thats 10 a cap

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
dude forget that, I wont pay more than 15 to 20 buck for a set,, damn 4O thats 10 a cap
wow...thanks dude i would of never figure that math or calculus...i dont even know what is is...thanks belto....:bow::bow::bow::bow:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
smarta$$ ^^^

·
Premium Member
11,625 Posts
They shouldn't be more than a $1 per cap.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanx^^ if you find that let me know

·
Premium Member
11,625 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ok it worked and I send the info, the guy says they dont have non available for my wheels.. so Im still looking..

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
thats ok, I just dont want that hole there on my freshly painted wheels,, I can sand them and paint them,, no prob.. :)

also let me see some pics, so that I can see if there in good enough shape not that I dont trust you but just to make sure, it will hold on... LOL

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Still looking

1 - 17 of 17 Posts