Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
photoshop request

what should I do.. right now as you know I have a blue xj, with the lower quarter panel in flat black, and matching rear and front bumpers. the front skid plate is yellow, and the offroad wheels are yellow also, I was thinking of painting all the black, silver... same with all the yellow... what do you think?... can anyone photoshop a pic? I though of silver bc the scratches that it might get in a future will blend more with the paint... also my friend Albertito wanted to paint his XJ the same blue and yellow theme

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one, has any photoshop skills?

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
I'll see what I can do with photoshop. It may be a couple days because I have an insane workload right now.

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Leave it I like the colors, just go big. LOL

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like the blue.
the blue will stay, im just not digging the yellow right now... well I am but not anymore if Albertito is going with yellow too, I might keep the black, but Im doing something with the yellow front skid plate,, IDK>> im waiting on the photossshop to make sure

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Whats wrong with Yellow. LOL

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Maybe hes talking about the corner markers?
ya maybe he said front skid was yellow idk :dunno: i lke the yellow/orange corner markers. :D but idk why your friend wants his xj just like yours i would hate to have friend have the exact same why dont you just trade him xjs then? :dunno: just an idea

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
that is an old pic, right now I dont have a recent pic, but the front skid plate is yellos and the new wheels I bought for the MT are yellow, (I have street tires and MT tires for when offroading, I switch em up)

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Well tell me what you want me to photoshop belto and I can do it for you.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
all the black in silver...

I will need to take some pics,, after finals, I just dont have the time to put the offroad wheels and tires back now

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
any update on the photoshop?

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
No sorry, it will probably have to be next week. I have been working about 40 hours a week and go to school full time so I haven't been able to start it, sorry.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dont worry about it... I already painted the skid palte silver but Im still wondering how will all the black look in silver, and I wont do anything till I have an idea.. :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts