Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all ,I guess I should say hello. I'm new to this whole chat room/ forum thing so please excuse me if I sound like I don't know what I'm doing, cause I don't. Hopefully with time I'll learn some things and make some friends in this big old Jeep world. I'm 34 years old, married, got two boys(6 & 8)that loved jeeps and monster trucks and camaros and, well you get the picture. We just moved to Morgantown, West Virgina. I don't know where to wheel. Previously I lived at the beach so this mountian thing is new too. I own a 98 sport which is currently under the knife right now. I just repainted the engine compartment and everythingin it, fixed some stuff and now I'm opening the wheel wells up for my tj flares and 31s. Hopefully, I can make a lift soon since I just got me a welder. I'll post pictures as soon as my wife shows me how. Anyway, I gonna go read some forums and see if theres anyone local too me. Later.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Awesome man :cheers: I am sure you will learn a lot from this forum. What are your plans so far for your jeep?

·
Registered
311 Posts
welcome to CT from a guy in Canada
sounds like you have a great start on your jeep- keep us updated, anything possible with a XJ - just checkout my heep, just might give ya some ideas.
cheers rob

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome to CT from PR

·
Registered
934 Posts
Welcome to CT from Ohio!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Welcome. Both the forums and the Jeep stuff are pretty fun. I have learned a lot about my Jeep of 11 years since I joined some Jeep boards.

It's great to be able to see how other people modify their rigs and copy (or not copy) the things they do. :rofl:

I thought all I needed was a lift and larger tires. Wow was I wrong. :brickwall:

Looking forward to the pictures. :pop:

·
Registered
606 Posts
:hi:Welcome to the site and to West Virginia check out JeepinWV.com - Loading... for some local jeepin in your neck of the woods.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Welcome from British Columbia, Canada!!

Feel free to ask any questions you may have relating to Jeeps or the forum.

We have a pretty friendly little community here!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT from COS!!:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts