1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
even I, after a concusion and with 75% of my brain dead I will know not to buy that LOL whats that 3feet blocks LOL

·
Registered
105 Posts
In the description I think Mucked up suspension fits better than Mocked up.;)

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those are stock leafs.. and it has solid front suspension,, wtf.. and its for mud racing,, at the first jump into the mud. that solid front will go up the hood...

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
It's a fine jeep. All it needs is some new leaf springs cuz the ones on it are inverted, just a bit. It has those cool state-of-the-art invisible shock mounts. You can't beat that. Not to mention he spent alot of time making sure the axle breather was hooked up and didn't bother with the brake lines or CAD system, which aren't needed and always in the way anyways. At least he was nice enough to set the pinion on that strong dana 35. It will go a long way with those big donuts. I think this is a wonderful jeep to invest in.

One question comes to mind though: how do you set the pinion without a trans/t-case? Hmm...

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
there ppl actually bidding on it... LOL

·
Premium Member
9,244 Posts
It's a fine jeep. All it needs is some new leaf springs cuz the ones on it are inverted, just a bit. It has those cool state-of-the-art invisible shock mounts. You can't beat that. Not to mention he spent alot of time making sure the axle breather was hooked up and didn't bother with the brake lines or CAD system, which aren't needed and always in the way anyways. At least he was nice enough to set the pinion on that strong dana 35. It will go a long way with those big donuts. I think this is a wonderful jeep to invest in.

One question comes to mind though: how do you set the pinion without a trans/t-case? Hmm...
Don't forget those invisible drivelines. They are much harder to break. This guy may have something here. The worlds cheapest budget lift kit.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Well dang, it is already at $400 or I woulda bought it but I won't spend $401 for it *lol* I hope whoever buys it just plans on using the body and interior for parts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts