Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got bored and made some cool wallpapers for my computer with some of my old Jeep pictures. Send me a picture of your Jeep and ill make you a custom wallpaper with the photo. Try and only send good quality photos though!

Send your pictures to [email protected] and a brief description of what you want and ill send you your wallpaper whenever I get around to it.

Also tell me if you use a widescreen monitor... it affects what dimentions I make the wallpaper at.

Heres an example...

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well did the first one for Doobie... Didnt turn out as cool as I hoped but still cool... Hope you like it!

Here's a pic of the photo sent to me and the finished wallpaper. Looks kinda low res unless you click on it and blow it up.

Attachments

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
I made this one a while back.

Tell me what you think.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Another done.

Gave this one a cool effect for Brian. Check out the before and after.

SEND ME PICS TO MAKE INTO WALLPAPERS FOR YOU FOR FREE!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
897 Posts
Gave this one a cool effect for Brian. Check out the before and after.

SEND ME PICS TO MAKE INTO WALLPAPERS FOR YOU FOR FREE!!!
You do a great job with what you are given.
thank you very much.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
One more done

Did this one for 2slw4u. He wanted one similar to my example at the top, but wanted one also with the Jeep in color and background in black and white.

Take a look at before and afters...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Did this one for 2slw4u. He wanted one similar to my example at the top, but wanted one also with the Jeep in color and background in black and white.

Take a look at before and afters...
thanks again its already up loaded on my computer looks BA i will have you do another one when i get my lift on i am lacking tires then it will be lifted ahah/

·
Registered
897 Posts
XJ3332,
you do some very artistic and awesome looking things.
Thanks for sharing.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts