Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi, my name is emmanuel I live in québec and yes I speak french, so my english isn't always perfect but BowtieGuy3 told me it's ok:D. I own a 93 cherokee bone stock that I use as a snow plow but I'm planing to buy another one in spring for having fun playing in the rocks, so see you on the board

·
Registered
608 Posts
Wow...you look familiar!!! :rofl:
Welcome to CT from ChiTown!!! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome to CT, from PR,

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
hi, my name is emmanuel I live in québec and yes I speak french, so my english isn't always perfect but BowtieGuy3 told me it's ok:D. I own a 93 cherokee bone stock that I use as a snow plow but I'm planing to buy another one in spring for having fun playing in the rocks, so see you on the board

english seems very good to me. Welcome!

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT from COS!!:cheers:

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
C'est bien...Moi je parle francais, mais pas souvent, alors votre anglais est probablement meilleur que mon francais....

It's been a long time since I visited Valleyfield, PQ and spoke french all day, but I can usually get by. Not alot of people to practice the language with on the west coast, so much of my fluency has left, since it's been about 15 years since I've spoken french on a regular/ daily basis...

Anyway, Bienvenue! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
C'est bien...Moi je parle francais, mais pas souvent, alors votre anglais est probablement meilleur que mon francais....

It's been a long time since I visited Valleyfield, PQ and spoke french all day, but I can usually get by. Not alot of people to practice the language with on the west coast, so much of my fluency has left, since it's been about 15 years since I've spoken french on a regular/ daily basis...

Anyway, Bienvenue! :thumbsup:
hehehe hi fellow canadian, I know that's isn't easy to practice your french in BC;) I got a friend that live in langley, BC is a place I'm going to visit anytime soon, my friend told me it's so nice that I'm going to forget québec:rofl:

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
hehehe hi fellow canadian, I know that's isn't easy to practice your french in BC;) I got a friend that live in langley, BC is a place I'm going to visit anytime soon, my friend told me it's so nice that I'm going to forget québec:rofl:
Yeah...because Gilles Duceppe, Stephane Dion, Jack Layton, Steve Harper, and the rest of them are FAR AWAY! Langley is a great place...Lots of trails close by, the mountains, the ocean...what more can I say???

:cheers:

I DO miss the ladies in "La belle province." though...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts