Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there All.. Happy Turkey Day to all who celebrate, and just plain ol Happy Day Day to those who don't, Hahahaha... New Guy here, new to the Forum AND new to Jeeps, so I beg your double forgiveness for not knowin squat hahaha... ;-) Anyway...

I am looking for some Classic Centerline Wheels that will fit my Cherokees, and not having much luck. I'm hoping someone here may know where I can find some, or give me some ideas on how to make some fit that maybe weren't made for my baby... I know there's lots of adaptors/spacers etc, but I've never used any, and don't know jack about them. Here are the Wheels I WANT on my girl, but Centerline says they aren't made for her.. Any ideas ? I have always LOVED this look, and really want these on my Cherokee. "Miss Uma" 's Specs are- 2002 Grand Cherokee Overland,w complete "Up Country" package, including the stock 17" wheels, 17" x 7.5" I think they are, and she has the 4.7 L Motor. Thanks in Advance for any help...

·
Premium Member
9,886 Posts
here is a suggestion. Find some that fit Fords. They have the same bolt pattern. Bound to be some on some old muscle cars someone wants to get rid of

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
here is a suggestion. Find some that fit Fords. They have the same bolt pattern. Bound to be some on some old muscle cars someone wants to get rid of
No shit ? I had no idea they were the same pattern. Any idea what years they're the same ? There must be an archive or website some where that cross-references all that stuff. But thanks, that's a ton of help right there. Thanks man !👌

·
Premium Member
9,886 Posts
50s though 2015 for sure. 5X4.5"

·
Registered
7,378 Posts
842B-7906512 is supposed to be a 17x9" wheel with a 5x4.5" bolt pattern with a BS of 4.53". You'll probably want/need a set of spacers but that should fit your jeep IN THEORY. I say in theory because you haven't said if you have a lift or clearance for wider wheels, and you will have to get tires that fit a 9" wide rim. That 2.5" difference in width is significant.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts