Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This relates to the rainy days thread. But I did not want to thread jack.

What do you do when that time of the year comes around and it gets butt cold outside for a few months?

I most work more than I do in the summer. Stayin inside, watch alot of movies too.

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Mostly try to stay warm. Read a few books, watch lots of movies, drink hot chocolate, do the dirty, etc. But I like to get out and play in the snow, too. Take the Jeep for a slip and slide trail run, go sled riding, etc. Since I won't be wheeling the Jeep as much over the winter months, I hope to get the Durango steering box swap, the V8 ZJ steering swap, and some other maintenance things done so it's ready for the Spring weather and another season of offroad fun.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
IDK what your talking about.... LOL

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Belto do you not have winter times?

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Belto do you not have winter times?
nop, its summer all year long.. :p:rofl: the coldest it gets here is in the 70s. maybe high 60s on the mountain..

I really suggest you visiting my PR thread, to get an idea of where I live.. :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
This may sound weird but I actully look forward to the cold after a long hot summer,living in the Chicagoland area my whole life winter doesn't really bother me but now that I have a Jeep I should have some more fun in the white stuff lol!

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I work on the jeep outside and go wheeling. It would have to be -10 or so to keep me inside. Guess it helps to have a job in a -8 freezer. :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts