Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some pics from wheelig at cow mountain.Made it home in 4 hi with just my front driveshaft.cuz i snapped my rear u-joint.definintly know what i need to bring next time.enjoy the pics

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i think we are going to try and go in a couple weeks i will definitly let you know though.that would be fun to get some more people to go.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
looks like fun, nice pics too

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
what dog is that?...is a nice dog if it can pull an xj...

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
yeah i think we are going to try and go in a couple weeks i will definitly let you know though.that would be fun to get some more people to go.
Looks like you guys had fun. Looks like you are running 35s now?

Let me know the next time you guys can go. I can a get a huge group together. How does going on the 20th sound?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Let me know the next time you guys can go. I can a get a huge group together. How does going on the 20th sound?
yeah that will probably work,i need to get the jeep fixed i replaced the u-joint today and it still shook violently,my buddy took a look under it as i was going from park to reverse and then drive and my rear axle was rotating like crazy.i found out i lost 1 bolt of each side on my u-bolts and the rest of the bolts holding my springs down were all loose.:brickwall:So i need to figure out whats wrong if it still does it when i take the blocks out tommorow and put my other leaf springs in.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

oh yeah and i did get my 35's on.they dont rub as much as i thought they would though which made me happy.:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts