Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
It's a ittle confusing to me. A lot of the things that I would be interested in did not have prices. IDK what the deal is, anyone??

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When the price says $0.00 that means it's up for bidding, but the bidding hasn't opened yet. They usually have the info on there on if it's a open or sealed bid, what time it starts, ends, and any other information that is important to the sale.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Anyone bought from them?? I could see a lot of thing that Jeepers would be interested in!! HMMM....:rock:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I think 76Anthony dealt with them (I know we were eyeballing it one night) and a few others actually dealt/know people who dealt with it... I know right now there's 1 XJ on there (actually 2 but ones in Guam). The K5's are nice (they got 1T axles on them too). I'm personally looking for a 2 1/2T.

·
Registered
872 Posts
I was eyeballing one of the Camarys, for my son's college car. I think they keep all of their stuff maintained to the teeth!!

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That or they file it under "ahhh, we'll fix it later" and never fix it, just park it somewhere. That's the case with a lot of the K5's 2.5T, and the 5T's...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts