Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple pics of the thing I used to ride shotgun in while I was still sportin' the slammed S-10 as my vehicle...

THEN:

NOW:

This thing goes alot of places that alot of higher dollar rigs either can't or wont! It's damn near unstoppable with it's 33's front and rear lockers, 5.13 gears (If I remember correctly)
:thumbsup:
Later.

·
Premium Member
9,244 Posts
Go Sammi

I have one of those in my vehicle repertoire. It is my next project. It is an 88.5 with the walnut grain dash and stainless steel trim. It will be my dedicated rock rig

·
Premium Member
9,244 Posts
Whoever bought one for the milage probably got a big surprise. They done get any better milage than an XJ with a 4.0L

·
Registered
6,178 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Whoever bought one for the milage probably got a big surprise. They done get any better milage than an XJ with a 4.0L
A STOCK Sammi gets way better gas mileage then a Jeep (Assuming it's in good mechanical condition)...A lifted, Geared, and otherwise "Tweaked" Sammi...Maybe not so much...

·
Premium Member
9,244 Posts
Mine never did. I had to drive it wide open almost everywhere. It would get 14-16 on a good day. However a friend of mine had one with a hard top that was ticketed doing 92 mph. He claimed the poor performance was due to the rag top flapping in the breeze

1 - 14 of 14 Posts