Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ARB air locker w/ compressor, RE steering stabilizer, Spicer driveshaft (All Sold)

Selling these items for a friend

ARB air locker with ARB air compressor. The carrier for this locker will fit 3.73 to 4.88 gearing.

Both worked when removed but have been sitting awhile. The carrier has the bearings but you'd probably want to replace them anyway.

He's asking $500.00 for the locker and pump.

Also have a front driveshaft here out of a 96 Cherokee. Will fit ZJ's, TJ's, YJ's, and CJ's as well.

Looks to be solid steel compared to the usual hollow driveshafts. I've never seen one like this before but it says SPICER on the double cardan so I suppose it is OEM.

Asking $30.00 for the driveshaft.

Lastly, a Rubicon express steering stabilizer. Asking $40.00 for the stabilizer.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I hope you are joking on the stabilizer...I can buy that NEW for $40.

how old is the ARB? by the looks of the compresser I'd say at least 10 years....

how is it internally? how many miles on it?

I may be interested.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I don't want the compressor either. will you seperate?

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can seperate, $100 for compressor and $400 for locker.

Not exactly sure on age but they are probably less than 5 years old. The compressor was mounted in place of the stock airbox in my friend's cherokee and it was filthy. I did a quick cleaning job.

I'm not sure what model# the ARB locker is but it does have 8 numbers engraved on the carrier: 02040655

Would have to check on shipping for the driveshaft, most likely shipping will be $20-$30 and then it wouldn't be worth it.

Ok fine, if you want the stabilizer for $30.00 it's yours..that's the lowest. It's not that old to tell you the truth but again it was rather dirty and I gave it another quick cleaning.

·
Registered
307 Posts
if you would do 300 for the locker I would consider it. It doesn't have any of the lines or fittings, and I'd have to drop $150 on a master install kit for it...at which point I'd be $200 shy of buying a brane new one anyways, so I'd be better off with the warantee and losing $200.

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What about $350 for the locker.

·
Registered
307 Posts
definitely interested. I need to get some exact prices on some other parts to install it first.

-Pat

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok let me know, you were talking about just the locker right?

·
Wisconsin Wheeler
3,358 Posts
if you would do 300 for the locker I would consider it. It doesn't have any of the lines or fittings, and I'd have to drop $150 on a master install kit for it...at which point I'd be $200 shy of buying a brane new one anyways, so I'd be better off with the warantee and losing $200.
Ok let me know, you were talking about just the locker right?

yeah i think thats what hes talking about.

·
Registered
307 Posts
the ARB locker you have is incomplete...it is missing the air seal ring, and there are no solenoides or switches included to use it. that's another $200 to get it going, so at your price plus $150 for a new master install kit with it. still in the same boat.

I'll offer $200 since I have no idea what else is missing. if not, good luck.

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
My friend has the 3 "fancy" arb switches in his recycle bin parts bin I believe...the type that are labeled front, rear, and compressor.

What about $250 for the locker and we call it a deal?

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'll probably do that, let me get an exact price on the solenoid and air ring before I commit to it. Thanks

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where are you from? Will it have to be shipped?

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Oh ok. Well that's less than a 2 and a half hour drive? I could meet him at the indiana/illinois line around Lansing if that would save him some travel time perhaps.

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Or ship, depends on what his highway cruiser gets mileage wise lol.

·
Registered
307 Posts
well, I'm interested. I'll pm you soon.

-Pat

1 - 20 of 22 Posts