Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we've made it through Valentines day...so now it's time for the fellas to get treated.

Here's the coupon for ya boys!

Call it the perfect compliment to Valentine’s Day! Valentine’s Day is typically celebrated with flowers, chocolates and all that mushy lovey dovey talk… I Love You! That’s great for women! As men, we should feel compelled to have a similar day dedicated to us. That’s Steak and Beej Day, March 14, One month after Valentines day.
:bow:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Okay the steak I understand, but BJ?

Hmmmm Beatle Juice? No, Beer Jugs? :dunno:

I'll figure it out.

Just trying to be politically correct here, would this coupon also be good for those men that are attracted to the same sex?

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Easy fellas, it's not March 14th yet. You go around asking for steak and BJs this soon after Valentine's days, and you might be celebrating Top Ramen and Some Me Time day.

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
My wife informs me she only got half of what she wanted for Valentines Day... so i'll have to be content with just the Steak. :(
:rofl: I'm afraid I won't be getting a steak OR a BJ this year. :( But on the plus side, I broke up with my girlfriend a week before Valentine's Day and she already bought me tons of stuff, so she gave it to me anyways, but since I had already decided to break up with her I didn't buy her anything. So screw it, I still win. :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts