Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
21 - 40 of 68 Posts
obama's winning by quite a few touchdowns......

I'm not at all surprised. Take a politician, put him on television 24/7 (literally), and make him an overnight celebrity. Put him on more magazine covers than Britney Spears, and the wide-eyed, TV-dinner fed sheep of this country will eat it up.

Well folks it looks like obama won, right now cnn 297 139.

Well time to pack my bags and get outta this country.......I sure as hell don't wanna be here when they realize how bad they screwed up

Enjoy tonight all Obama fans!!! Because over the next few days he morphs back into a dirty nasty politician that everybody will love to hate!!!

(Which would be true regardless of who won...)

Hold on to your hats, it's going to be a bumpy ride.

On a positive note this is great for the black people of this country. They can truly believe that ANY thing is possible in the United States. I hope now that the ones that didn't have faith in this country will have a little more and perhaps choose to be more supportive of their country and their home. We are all American's regardless of where we, or our ancestors came from.

Personally I would have been shocked if McCain had won with all the liberal media pushing Obama. This wasn't an election about who would be the best person to lead this country, it was about getting a democrat back in the Whitehorse, and punishing the republican party.

I'll say it once again. I fully support President Bush.

I am very fearful that this country will be attacked again, and more American's will die on US soil because the majority have elected this man as president. I pray that I am wrong.

Don't forget that this is a historical time in america's history, electing a black president. We should all remember that. Now when it comes to his policies, don't forget to go buy guns and Ammo. Let me also predict that the stock market takes a huge dive tommorrow. Everyone will be getting out before Obama raises the capital gains taxes. That's just smart buisness, but it's also the beginning of some bad times for america.

He's only one man. There isn't much he can do by himself. Sure he can start a war, but could you see this guy doing that? Liberals hate the military.

I'll be surprised that this guy can get anything accomplished. He was elected by Bush haters. They'll be happy for a few days and then realize what they did. I think things are about to get pretty hard for Mr. B.O.

Mudderoy you and both know like you stated that he can't due much on his own but that definitly didn't stop people from blaming President George W Bush for the direction this country went in,and he is doing a all he can to turn things around.Everything will slowly begin to reset it's self and Hussein will look like a hero...I am very scared.

Strong statment can you back them up with references?? I am not saying you are wrong but some credible references would go a long way to make those statements bel.eivable.

Kyle this could get interesting so don't wim out and close it until Bouncy has a chance to chime in.

But Kyle WANTS to close it so the realization of what is going to happen don't hit him cause he supports and voted for Obama, cause you notice he has already closed every other thread when people started bad mouthing our new Pres to be

I've seen Kyle post and chime in on conversations dissing conservatives yet when we start going agianst Obama he closes the thread,I hate to bump heads with you TripleXJ but that's bias and Bullsh!t.This political talk obviously won't work without one party getting upset...

21 - 40 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.