Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

821 - 835 of 835 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #821
I got caught up in detailing the Jeep after a healthy rainstorm today. Everything is still as it was, but that's a good thing in some people's eyes. About the best thing she's gonna get anytime in the near future is an oil change.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #822
My brother calls me early last night and says he killed his Ford diesel on top of Mac' Pass. He comes up with a plan to get it out of the boonies using my winch. His devine planning falls apart and we end up getting started on this at 11:30 p.m., 20 miles from town and 3 miles off the main road.
Well, for it's first actual use moving 5 tons of truck, the winch performed flawlessly! Everything went so smoothly it was almost fun, to the extent that I didn't even care it was damn near 1:00 in the morning by the time we parted ways.

·
Premium Member
9,028 Posts
Glad you got it out. Is the diesel permanently dead?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #824
Don't know what's up with it. His dad just died and left it to him. I told him to get rid of it cuz he don't know **** about diesels, nor do I. Great story to tell my "Ford selling" family members though!? They like to give me hell for not owning a Ford.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #825
Found two kw4 antennas for $4, just like the one mounted for my CB. Gonna use them as corner markers for my short trailer. I think it'll look cool with the uniformity.
But wouldn't ya know it, I just went and put the trailer in storage. So it might be next Spring before I get them mounted.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #827
I don't think I'll be here much anymore. This new layout ...pfft, what can you say? I like being familiar, this sucks!!

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I don't think I'll be here much anymore. This new layout ...pfft, what can you say? I like being familiar, this sucks!!
I’ll have to go check on a PC. Looks the same on tapatalk...

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
I hear ya, I'm not very computer / interweave savy. I'll give it a few but the way this site is draining the battery on my phone it's frustrating. 1% every minute is kinda ridiculous. Also doesn't seem any faster. Searching does seem to have improved.:cautious:

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Don't think these people get it...WTF....SJ,KK,KL,KJ....no ZJ or WJ....I think somebody needs to do their home work a little!

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #831
Not being too tech savvy is my problem too. I do everything on my phone, full well knowing it's already a miniature version of what would be on a computer. Thus everything is an icon.??? I can't find my subscribed list to even do my usual browsing.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #832
As to that list of models, they generalized with "and Grand Cherokees". But it just denotes the non-Wrangler models.

·
Super Moderator
9,933 Posts
I'm very tech savy. The PC layout is almost identical to my phone, LG V40. It is different. I don't use tapatalk. I use chrome. Doesn't seem to bother my battery. I do know it's a lot better than cherokee forum or jeep forum.

·
Registered
6,586 Posts
Knock, knock, anybody home? Are you buried in snow up there in the north?

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #835
Snow levels have been pretty disappointing this year. You'd think that'd be fine except for the subzero wind all the time.

821 - 835 of 835 Posts