Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All.
First interaction with electronic parking brakes. I did not retract them through the touch screen when replacing rear brakes. Now parking brake warning on and says service parking brake. Please help.

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Howdy. Typically when asking for help it is customary to give some information, such as make, model, year, engine/trans, etc. so we know what you are talking about.

However, I can say with absolute certainty that retracting brakes via touchscreen is not something in an XJ or ZJ, and unfortunately for you, thats pretty much what all the active members here have. There are a couple with newer models floating around, hopefully they will speak up.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Howdy. Typically when asking for help it is customary to give some information, such as make, model, year, engine/trans, etc. so we know what you are talking about.

However, I can say with absolute certainty that retracting brakes via touchscreen is not something in an XJ or ZJ, and unfortunately for you, thats pretty much what all the active members here have. There are a couple with newer models floating around, hopefully they will speak up.
Ha thank you and can’t believe I missed make and model. 2016 Jeep Cherokee limited 4x4. Thank you again

1 - 3 of 3 Posts