Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some stuff came up so no lift for a while so i decided to put my 31s on the jeep but i think they look funny with the stock wheels i have what is a good stock wheel that would look better under my jeep pics help i have the 5 star wheels that came on a 96 i have found a set of steelies and a set of turbines

·
Registered
53 Posts
Save pic to your computer. Go to Photobucket.com, and start an account (it's free). From there, click on "My Albums". On this screen, you should see a box that says something like "Upload Images and Video". Click "Choose Files". Find the location where you saved the picture, choose the picture, and hit open. It should then upload. You will need to copy the link that has the "

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
When you paste the links, make sure you take the links that begin and end with
, this will cause the actual photo to appear, and not just the links. I editted your post for you, so that you can click on the "edit" button and see what I mean by the
tags. Click on "Edit" and then click on "Go Advanced" so you see the actual text, otherwise you will see the links and not the text. I probably made that sound more confusing than it needs to be, if so I'm sorry!

I personally like the Ravines (came on later model TJ's and LJ's), they are 15x8, so those 31's will work just fine on them. If you like the standard steelies, then that's cool too, although I am not a big fan of them.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i too like the ravines but they are hard to come by around here and when i have seen them they sell for as much as the rubi wheels

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i though about it just can't find the right backspacing right know when the rears stuffed there is no room for a different offset rim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts