Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another idea I'm kicking around, I've been looking at a few different brands, think I finally found one that I would potentially go with. I'm curious to know if anyone has done their own diy or let alone even running beadlocks. I searched here for something recent on the topic and didn't find anything, or anyone that had posted about it.

Anyway, this is the kit I've settled on if I were to buy em.

The inner ring provides an anti coning device which will allow the bolts to tighten up to a measurable torque without having to tighten the circle a thousand times. Also the price per tire with all the hardware is somewhat attractive when compared to other diy kits I've found.

Thoughts? Concerns other than getting a solid weld around?

·
Premium Member
9,829 Posts
Reactions: wjlizard

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
I have a local buddy here that runs internals like that on his CJ7 on 40s. He loves them.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hell yea, you guys are awesome. I like the idea of these much better than having to modify and weld new wheels.

·
Registered
1993 XJ
130 Posts
I have a set of these i am going to run, same idea as above

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ordered 5 of the coyotes, theyre about 4 weeks out on shipping orders, guess there's a high demand for them. I tried to get them to come down on their price a little more since I'm getting five, no dice, but I get a t-shirt from them at least.

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
Staun and another company make them too. Man I wish I could remember the name of them.

·
Registered
7,364 Posts
Inner Air Lock, LLC!!! thats the one.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I swear, my phone hates me. Always misspelling words on me or substituting letters in for numbers.

·
Premium Member
9,829 Posts
Harry, the guy that owns Coyote has absorbed Staun and has the rights to those here now

Reactions: XJSuperman
1 - 10 of 10 Posts