Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
oh kay i went fishing this weekend and found a car in the water. i called the cops but its still their today..
theirs a t on the emblem in the front

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Go for a swim and find out what it is buy an underwater camera that is dispossible.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
yea its in the everglades i woulnt even get my toe wet in that water
You aint got anything to be worried about. Just jump in and get out before the gators get you.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Wow that's weird! It's really hard to see in the picture, are those the headlights staring up at us?

Really random, but it looks like it may be a Fiat emblem, and it was the only maker I could think of with a T that wasn't Toyota :(

·
Registered
608 Posts
Hell, I'd see if they would give me a marine salvage permit... :rofl:

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol well it looks like a Hyundai tiburon, i remember one on the road and the thing sounded like a race car.. pretty fast too..well i called the cops and they didnt have any divers so they said when they do the recovery they will call me

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Can someone please tell me where I'm looking? I don't see much of anything except some objects under water. I can't even make out the shape of the vehicle.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Can someone please tell me where I'm looking? I don't see much of anything except some objects under water. I can't even make out the shape of the vehicle.
The headlights are almost parallel to the left border of the picture. So it looks as if the rear of the car is down and the hood is up.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
The headlights are almost parallel to the left border of the picture. So it looks as if the rear of the car is down and the hood is up.
Now i see. Thanks. I had absolutely no clue until you said parallel with the left border.

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they are suppose to call me when they get it out, but im moving back on Thursday after school...i hope no one is in their...

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I bet it was stolen and dumped. Very common.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts