Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Moderators, before you move this, let me inform you that it is indeed a general question, not regarding vehicles, but TOILETS! :D

I know i have a history of talking about the strangest things but I just had to ask. I had a bad experience today with an AUTO flushing toilet. It was so annoying. I was sitting there and doing my business and every move i made would make it flush. My arse would get covered in germ-infested water that was SUPER cold and when it hit "the spot", the chunk i was currently working on would retract and I had to start the process all over again.:brickwall:

So annoying.....

Ok i'm done ranting.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Manual. We have auto ones at work and they drive me nuts (not to mention soak mine :grin:). Plus, it's hard to find the flush button when you wanna throw out a courtesy flush.
JMHO.

And ever notice commercial TP is like the equivalent to 1000 grit in your hands, but like 80 grit on yer bum?

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Manual. We have auto ones at work and they drive me nuts (not to mention soak mine :grin:). Plus, it's hard to find the flush button when you wanna throw out a courtesy flush.
JMHO.

And ever notice commercial TP is like the equivalent to 1000 grit in your hands, but like 80 grit on yer bum?
I call it sheets of plywood. that's what it feels like.

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Manual on a toilet, auto on a urinal. I've sat on some auto toilets that had some serious flushing power, and if I moved an inch it would flush and... well, I pretty much didn't have to wipe anymore. I've never understood the appeal of a bidet, and my preconceptions were all true. I want to be in control of my poo at all times, even after its left my body. And to avoid germs, I just flush with my foot.

I can't kick high enough to flush a urinal with my foot, so I prefer the auto. Although one of the buildings when I was in college had this sweet old marble bathroom, and the urinals had foot pedal flushers. I used to go out of my way just to pee in there, cuz nobody else ever used that bathroom, and I could make engine sounds when I did it.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Manual on a toilet, auto on a urinal. I've sat on some auto toilets that had some serious flushing power, and if I moved an inch it would flush and... well, I pretty much didn't have to wipe anymore. I've never understood the appeal of a bidet, and my preconceptions were all true. I want to be in control of my poo at all times, even after its left my body. And to avoid germs, I just flush with my foot.

I can't kick high enough to flush a urinal with my foot, so I prefer the auto. Although one of the buildings when I was in college had this sweet old marble bathroom, and the urinals had foot pedal flushers. I used to go out of my way just to pee in there, cuz nobody else ever used that bathroom, and I could make engine sounds when I did it.
I agree

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
LOLOLOLOLOL, I cant belive this, LMFAO, I go for manual too

·
Banned
851 Posts
Manual..

I had a auto one start flushing and not stop. and half way through it's flush it started leaking all over the floor what a mess. Needless to say I have not been back to that Mc Donalds...

·
Registered
862 Posts
Manual FTW, I hate those auto things. We have them at work and I hate standing there trying to get them to flush.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
True...is that High Kick Girl "Gogo Yubari" (Chiaki Kuriyama) or does it just kinda look like her?

Oh, and Manual for a sit, auto for a stand! I will say that the good thing about an auto sitter is the person before you can't leave a surprise in the bowl when you arrive...

This is a lovely topic.....

·
Registered
412 Posts
You won't run into too many 'autos' once you get as far north as I am. They're newfangled city folk stuff. But I do prefer the auto urinals... The keep the damn place smelling a lot better.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Manual..

I had a auto one start flushing and not stop. and half way through it's flush it started leaking all over the floor what a mess. Needless to say I have not been back to that Mc Donalds...
Hey Nick, we're you giving them your version of a Big Mac??? :rofl:

·
Registered
412 Posts
An auto urinal?! I didn't know those things even flush :dunno:

Well, I guess you've never had the occasion to use one. They do flush, but most people don't flush them because well, who wants to grab the handle to do it?

It's pretty gross... So the auto ones are much nicer.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Having worked as a maintence employee for a summer at a MAJOR amusement park just north of Chicago... Autos.... all the way...

Nastiest place on the planet??? Ladies bathroom on a Chicago summer day....
I could only imagine what the janitorial folks went through....

·
Registered
862 Posts
Well, I guess you've never had the occasion to use one. They do flush, but most people don't flush them because well, who wants to grab the handle to do it?

It's pretty gross... So the auto ones are much nicer.
I see...I thought your pee just went down a little hole and there it went or something, lol....OK, I'm grossing myself out now. Hasta luego :hi:

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
True...is that High Kick Girl "Gogo Yubari" (Chiaki Kuriyama) or does it just kinda look like her?

Oh, and Manual for a sit, auto for a stand! I will say that the good thing about an auto sitter is the person before you can't leave a surprise in the bowl when you arrive...

This is a lovely topic.....
Pretty sure it's not her, just looks like her. If you watch the whole trailer, this girl isn't nearly as... uh...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts