Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
DODGE :thumbsup: It pulled all that...amazing.

that hummer is 'tarded, seriously. Blinged out wheels with front and rear brush guards!!??? WTF kind of drugs does this guy use?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

that hummer is 'tarded, seriously. Blinged out wheels with front and rear brush guards!!??? WTF kind of drugs does this guy use?
someone paid 140k plus for the best "off road" truck out there..and he forgot about the lockers....

·
Registered
608 Posts
What a moron. Esp. with having the big, real Hummer... Then you hear someone call for a Starbucks run... Must be the trust fund crowd... :thumbdown:

·
Registered
410 Posts
someone paid 140k plus for the best "off road" truck out there..and he forgot about the lockers....
So much for Hummers. Part "street" XJ, 3" lift, street tires, inexperienced driver (first rescue).
Oh ... and a girl behind the wheel. I tried to drag his ass back to Jersey. Pull starts at :35 in the video, Paragon Adventure Park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwKwG2mnQU8

·
Registered
608 Posts
They probably affected ride quality in a negative manner. You can't be spilling your double-carmel-vanilla-hazelnut-triple lowfat-sugar free-2 paks of splenda-brazillian-macchiato-hawaiian-blended dark roast-venti-decaf-latte-with a dash of cocoa. That would just be uncouth while rolling in daddy's H1. He'd kill me if I got my double-carmel-vanilla-hazelnut-triple lowfat-sugar free-2 paks of splenda-brazillian-macchiato-hawaiian-blended dark roast-venti-decaf-latte-with a dash of cocoa on his new floor mats.

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
They probably affected ride quality in a negative manner. You can't be spilling your double-carmel-vanilla-hazelnut-triple lowfat-sugar free-2 paks of splenda-brazillian-macchiato-hawaiian-blended dark roast-venti-decaf-latte-with a dash of cocoa. That would just be uncouth while rolling in daddy's H1. He'd kill me if I got my double-carmel-vanilla-hazelnut-triple lowfat-sugar free-2 paks of splenda-brazillian-macchiato-hawaiian-blended dark roast-venti-decaf-latte-with a dash of cocoa on his new floor mats.
:rofl:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
So much for Hummers. Part "street" XJ, 3" lift, street tires, inexperienced driver (first rescue).
Oh ... and a girl behind the wheel. I tried to drag his ass back to Jersey. Pull starts at :35 in the video, Paragon Adventure Park.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwKwG2mnQU8
I bet the owner of that H1 is thinking "darn hummers! I'm gonna trade this POS in for ten of those cherokees!"

·
Registered
1,280 Posts

Just your everyday street drugs thats why the this H1 is no good off roads;)
as far as them being locked all the time. if I remember right the army ones yes but I do not think they are any more. the street ones no. options limited slip or full poss.
I always laugh at this type of thing. before the h1 was a street car. I had a chance to run them back in my millitary days. very capible truck with all kinds of go anywhere power and tech.
I would have love to have one of the ones that I drove back then. they just performed but like anything they just get cheeper and cheeper... look at the h2 its a f'en taho,,, what is that and the h3 looks nice but its the same thing....... just another street 4x4...:brickwall::brickwall:
oh well good thing people have money to burn....... keep the vids comming I need a good laugh........:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts