Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wreckreation Nation @ 10 pm tonight on the Discovery Channel. This episode, they showcase rock cralwing, and they visit the W.E. ROCK nationals in Tennessee. :rock:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Wreckreation Nation @ 10 pm tonight on the Discovery Channel. This episode, they showcase rock cralwing, and they visit the W.E. ROCK nationals in Tennessee. :rock:
I bet that is 9pm central, remember central is God's time.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Sweet! So that means 8:00pm Pacific time right?
It's not being shown in the Pacific time zone. The PST gods have determined that rock crawling is NOT politically correct.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Here it is at 7:00pm. Got it planned to record on my DVR in 1080P :rock:

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Hmmm...I've got Discovery and DiscoveryHD but I don't get that show...I guess there is slightly different programming North of the 49th parallel...

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
I just watched it. Eh, it's not that great. Sure it's pretty cool and all, but I was dissapointed that they didn't film the unlimited class.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
I'm just glad that they didn't portray the sport as some careless group of drivers who tear up land - as we are so commonly assumed to be. I think that the fact that they showed an organized event (WEROCK), and spoke to competitors to get some insight actually did some good for the sport.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts