Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
4521 - 4540 of 4579 Posts

· Registered
10,062 Posts

· Super Moderator
13,538 Posts
you know the best part, besides your concern for my colon. The fact that light is on a 1 minute timer, so I also get to poop in the dark. Thank goodness my phone has a flashlight, gotta make sure I'm squeaky clean. :rofl:

DJM!

· Registered
3,434 Posts
Hahaha. I was at a peter piper pizza yesterday and the bathroom light was motion sensored on a timer. Kinda strange in a place you dont know in thw dark

· Registered
10,062 Posts
Spent last Saturday welding on an airtank (pressure vessel) and raising hell over on Garage Journal.

DJM, I enjoyed it a little bit...

· Super Moderator
13,538 Posts
Spent last Saturday welding on an airtank (pressure vessel) and raising hell over on Garage Journal.

DJM, I enjoyed it a little bit...
I'm a member over there, spill the beans! :mfpopcorn:

· Registered
10,062 Posts

· Registered
10,062 Posts
Couldn't find it. whateva I give up.
Are you looking on garage journal or on here? They were arguing about my airtank project Ive posted about on here in the diy homemade project thread.

If you look on GJ, its already 50 pages ago. Those guys can talk!

· Registered
10,062 Posts

· Registered
5,743 Posts
So, Shelby has inspired me to try and quit smoking again. This time I'm trying vaping to ween myself down on the nicotine. As most of you know I'm a 2 pack plus a day smoker. But have been having only a couple a day now I've been vaping. I feel like some aging hipster douchbag though......djm

· Registered
10,062 Posts
attaboy Don!

4521 - 4540 of 4579 Posts