Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

4561 - 4573 of 4573 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,061 Posts
None of them made much sense to me either. At least they could use good English instead of near English

·
Super Moderator
10,071 Posts
I didn't even read them. Saw 4 new post from the same new user who only had 4 post. Opened them up and they filled my screen at least twice on my android, and with a bunch of external links. That's all I needed to say; C-Ya! Phuq'em

·
Registered
873 Posts
I didn't even read them. Saw 4 new post from the same new user who only had 4 post. Opened them up and they filled my screen at least twice on my android, and with a bunch of external links. That's all I needed to say; C-Ya! Phuq'em
Looks like a couple more got posted this morning for ya.

·
Registered
873 Posts
Fwiw. I hate starting my week by bringing out the ban hammer but when you put up 4 post that are about a 1000 words worth of spam, you gotta go, seeya! Ban hammer for the win.
Man these people suck.
Guess you get to start off your week again just like last week.
They are intent on making your life miserable.
Saw 4 more today and the 5th one in the What did you do today thread.

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
Been in the process of getting the commander ready for inspection. Have to change out the upper and lower control arms, and struts....been battleing with myself ,to lift or not to lift since it would be super easy since everything is out right now.....well I didn't thanks to this covid bull crap.....DJM

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Struggling to focus on work at home when the jeep is right outside in the garage waiting for me. Its day 1 and only a couple hours in honestly. DJM

·
Premium Member
9,061 Posts
Have you considered JAA?

·
Super Moderator
10,071 Posts
Spent way too much time replacing a muffler and exhaust. Had to make several trips to the parts store for freaking $4.00 clamps. I put 35's on it months ago and I still haven't been on the trails. And I stuck working at home and have to stare out the window and see my Jeep all day. It sucks. Plus I got major family issues. DFJM.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
Jeep as$holes anonymous

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

4561 - 4573 of 4573 Posts