Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

Dont judge me

268K views 5K replies 105 participants last post by  CT99XJ 
#1 ·
I started this in cherokee forum. I got the idea from guy code. I'll start.

I pick my nose so i can breathe better.

Dont judge me.

#1,551 ·
Proof that Gluck is nuts is all I got outta that....sorry bro, they make excavators, backhoes, dozers, lawnmowers with blades, and equipment for a reason, that sweet pond is one of them.

I use equipment at every opportunity...maybe its lazy, maybe its smart, maybe its people like me design and build them, or maybe Im just a machinery man. Shovels are for scooping up used oildry on a shop floor lol.

Work smarter not harder.

DJM

BTW, I congratulate you on your feat, but damn son...

#1,552 · (Edited)
I used to work landscaping with my Uncle during the summers and we did ponds and stuff like that quite often. We also did it all by hand, using shovels, picks, etc. We could've used mechanical assistance but there's just something about doing it by hand that makes the end so much more pleasurable and rewarding.

XJSuperman, I believe he was working smarter, hence the $$ he saved by doing it by hand instead of renting machinery goes to buying more goodies for his jeep. :)

Nice job, Gluck!

#1,553 ·
Eh, thats what friends with machines are for! lol. Sharing is caring lol.

#1,555 ·
Yeah well, what can I say, I am a glutton for punishment.
Here is more food for thought. You can barely see the trunk of a dogwood in the top left corner, and my downspout in the bottom right, and the fence at the top. Not much room for machinery. Woot Woot!! DJM Thanks guys,

Attachments

#1,559 ·
It just absoultley amazes me so much. I mean who would think of such ideas, the gasoline engine, computer, electric, what made them think hey if i put this and this together i might have something. this generation may be smart but back in the day they were more creative. I mean no blueprints, just ideas and trial and errors.

#1,560 ·
SHELBYGT said:
It just absoultley amazes me so much. I mean who would think of such ideas, the gasoline engine, computer, electric, what made them think hey if i put this and this together i might have something. this generation may be smart but back in the day they were more creative. I mean no blueprints, just ideas and trial and errors.
Yep we need more people today like Thomas Edison, Henry Ford, Alexander Graham Bell etc. lol

#1,561 ·
Well we have Ron Popeal and the pocket fisherman.....lol.a few years ago our company did a modern marvel episode about grease kinda ticked me off cause they used the building that I took care of but my boss was the one that got to do it.it was the 40 story gulf tower in downtown Pittsburgh ...on a sad note that family owned company that had been in business for 193yrs was gobbled up by a corporate monster and many people lost there jobs

#1,568 ·
A water feature would be great, but i was informed that i could have pets on the property...

Thinking i should consult DWtim, because I've never had chickens before.

djm

#1,570 ·
You ain't trailer trash til you have an engine block in the yard with a bullet hole or mark on it.

Djm

#1,579 ·
I lived in an apartment before we moved into our little slice of heaven and all I had was a push mower I did it twice be for I got pissed off enough and loaded the wife and kids in the car and headed to sears the wife was not happy DJM