Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was outside at work taking a 15 minute break (sitting in the jeep sipping a hot chocolate). It was about 4am this morning. I saw these headlights flashing in my rear view mirror. I turned around to see this ford explorer doing donuts in the parking lot. This dude, with 3 passengers, all young guns, had his foot to the floor the entire time. He was doing endless donuts and coming close to hitting the light poles and parked semi-trucks on the side. About two years ago, some kids were doing the same thing and hit the pole. Soo....i decided to go over there in the jeep and kick em out before something stupid happened. I put it in 4wd (just for the heck of it) and drove over there really fast. The guy in the explorer was scared (funny expression) and i could see the kids in the back saying "go go go go go!". I pulled up near them as they tried to blast their way over the ice/snow in the lot. I swear he was gunning it because his rear tires were spinning the whole time. I had no problem tailgating him out of the parking lot. He was fishtailing and sliding all over the place but i kept on his tail. As soon as he got on the cleared road, he took off in a hurry.

I spilled my hot chocolate all over my pants when i hit the speed bump. :brickwall:

Kids....:rofl:

·
Registered
557 Posts
Not what i expected when i opened this thread..

Now i'll need to run to Dunkin for a Boston Cream, maybe Chocolate glazed as well.

Damn You Mudd.... :p

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
LOL, nice story , I remember one time I was a Cobalt meeting on a mall parking lot and a guy in a TOyota Yaris was trying to impress his friends by "Drifting" and almos hitting a few light polls till he try to do one turn near the side walk but the car did not stop on time and he went over the sidewalk and pop his two rear tires and bented the rims...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
HMMMMMMMMMMMMM Donuts!

I have done that b4

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not what i expected when i opened this thread..

Now i'll need to run to Dunkin for a Boston Cream, maybe Chocolate glazed as well.

Damn You Mudd.... :p
Sorry man, and sorry about the extra pound you put on eating those things. :eek:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where's the video!?!?!
No video :( I left my phone in the jeep to charge. SO i would have had to turn it on, which takes about 4 minutes for it to boot up (stupid AT&T), and would have missed the action anyways. If you can hack into my brain, you can see it in my limited capacity short-term storage drive.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I have seen people do that. My brother is one prime example. He just bought his durango. Thought he was hot stuff with his dodge 4x4. Did not think he could loose traction in it on ice. I can loose traction in anything on and road. But he thought that dodge was unstoppable. Till the light pole shown his whose stronger. Had to replace the whole back door drivers side. I thought it was funny. But my brother is 27 and is far from growing up. So I can say kids will be kids. We have to do our best to keep them out of trouble or getting hurt. If your going to do something stupid. Do it by your self away from EVERYONE and personal property. But its ok to go out and have fun sometimes. But somewhere where out there.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Should have done what was done to me when I was young and dumb. Called the police with the license plate number, hence forth they call your dad and you get grounded for ever.

·
Registered
862 Posts
I never really understood the point of spinning donuts??? Just the other day Kyle and I were trying to pull out of our street and there was some idiot in a Wrangler spinning donuts on one of the main roads. I was amazed he didn't get hit.

It's a shame some perfectly good cocoa had to go to waste over these fools :)

·
Registered
608 Posts
Now....
Donuts are fun, but you do them in cars that are shitty in the winter, i.e.: Mustangs, Camaros, Donuts in an Elky are a blast...

I got a 4X4 just so I didn't do them.

(p.s.- doing them in a FWD car in Rev. is like being in a human size Spirograph...):rock:

·
Registered
100 Posts
OH MAN...FWD Donuts.

Had an 82 Citation 2.5
Kept one going for at least 9 revolutions... I cant remember correctly...got dizzy sometime after 5th rev.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey now I do them im my cherokee of course im in high school tho mine is stock it owns up KJ's tring to drift I do it in a safe area so no one is in danger

1 - 13 of 13 Posts