Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take the doors off my XJ to cruise around in this summer because its got everything else i could possibly need on it... but i wasnt quite sure how to do this, i know its illegal to not have mirrors so i was going to buy a mounting kit to mount my mirrors onto the frames but then im not sure how to do it. Any help would be appreciated!
thanks
josh

·
Registered
608 Posts
You can probably use Howler's new A-pillar mounts for mirrors instead of lights...I know he's looking for some test vehicles...send him a PM. Or you might be able to find a way of using Wrangler mirrors or something...I'd hit up Howler though first, he'sa pimp when it comes to stuff like this...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I did this to my MJ and run tube doors. Like said before some states require side mirrors some states require one rear facing mirror with 200' visibility. I would check local laws. Also some states also dont care about mirriors and if your Jeep is newer then when they added driver protection in the doors then your not "Suposed to remove them becasue of safety" If you build tube doors though your safer then stock if they are done up good and strong. hope this helps some.

Cole

1 - 4 of 4 Posts