Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

Dream builds

3K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  tazjeeper 
#1 ·
Post up what your dream 4x4 build would be here. Any make any model.

my 72 pinto sitting on a Full-size frame with 36's and a big bad 302/c6 combo, headers with twin lines running straight pipes all the way to the back with two cherry bombs then dumped! Paint it candy apple. With built dana 60's front and rear 4.11s, full cage, and nice set of bucket seats.

or My 63 mercury meteor sitting on a full frame with 36's and a 351W/c6 combo. Dana 44's all the way with 4.11s, with nice stock looking interior and painted midnite blue with blue on white interior.

But the Mercury will never be that way because the second I go to start doing it I would be shot by my dad who gave me the car.

#4 ·
Post up what your dream 4x4 build would be here. Any make any model.

my 72 pinto sitting on a Full-size frame with 36's and a big bad 302/c6 combo, headers with twin lines running straight pipes all the way to the back with two cherry bombs then dumped! Paint it candy apple. With built dana 60's front and rear 4.11s, full cage, and nice set of bucket seats.

#7 ·
TJ with a hemi and 35's running on AEV's Nth kit and highline hood/fenders. If i have the $$, the brute conversion. :rock:

#10 · (Edited)
Wow a troop carrier would be cool. That one looks mint too.

My build would be:

My Jeep, or same/close year model, with 4 electric motors mounted on each wheel. Independent computer controlled. Anti-skid, anti-lock, 500 hp each with 500 foot pounds of torque each.

All drive by wire control. On board 1500 psi air tank that would feed reactionary jets located front back pointing vertically and left right.

attitude and yaw sensors so if the jeep was going to flip the computer would fire reactionary jets to stabilize. Great for rock climbing.

Some sort of reactor that would power the beast (with electricity) for 5 years minimum.

Step 2 would be to seal and pressurize the interior and install a field propulsion system. Next stop, four wheeling on the moon!

Yes yes, some sort of plasma or magnetic field to shield from radiation. :rofl:

You slackers and your mere terrestrial builds. ;)

Well that or just a flux capacitor and time travel.

#19 ·
Wow a troop carrier would be cool. That one looks mint too.

My build would be:

My Jeep, or same/close year model, with 4 electric motors mounted on each wheel. Independent computer controlled. Anti-skid, anti-lock, 500 hp each with 500 foot pounds of torque each.

All drive by wire control.
You can skip the rest of the crap but this electric motor idea is something I have been playing with and with the Idea that the pres of USA wants to do away with anything that gets 18mpg or less it maybe the only thing that saves a jeep.
I would settle for one electic motor hooked to the trany.
but for now the dream that is soon reality is to strat the comanche

#11 ·
Mine would be my Jeep, coil rear suspension, 4 linkk front and rear, air lockers, Currie Rock axles, for starters.
Might look alittle like this.

#16 ·
well me and dad want to restor his old 64 international scout it was his first vehical and when we finaly get around to it hes going to give it to me!

we also have a old nova in the back of the shop i wouldnt mind doing some work to that.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.