Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, sortof. One of my GF's friends. This kid is one of the biggest _____bags ever. I could give you the entire background, but I am sure all you guys know exactly what I am talking about....

Here are some messages he sent my GF.
jenn i think about you every day, its really hard not to considering that youve picked out all my clothes, i have your compass sitting on my desk, and every time i go to a mall i start calculating "would she like this or that". i dont think about the idea that you might get pissed and stop talking to me cause ive thought like that before and it caused far more pain then i anticipated. if you want the truth there is only one quality that i have that i dont passionately despise. i hate essentially every other aspect of myself and only pride myself on my loyalty. i thought that by tellling you the truth it was more considerate then just saying im gonna go get some dinner or some crap like that. how much more of the truth do you want?
none of what im thinking about has to do with you, if you ask ill talk it would probably be a good thing and i believe that i dont have to say its confidential along with much of our other conversations. i agree id enjoy having a girl but im seriously leaning towards giving up and i dont have any other women to spend my money on. and i love the compass why would i want to relinquish it? and its cause i have reminders everywhere, but it probably is less then that it just feels like that sometiimes
So I have talked to this kid a couple times before and each time he said he would knock off the funny business, but obviously he hasn't. After about a year of messages like this, I have had enough so I wrote him a fairly "aggressive" message.
You know, I have tried being nice to you. Either you are just plain ignorant, or you are a sadistic bastard. The way you described your feelings towards Jen sounds like you are her boyfriend. "Everything reminds me of you" blah blah blah. It is straight up creepy how you obsess over her. It isn't normal and is downright inappropriate.
Like I said, I have been trying extremely hard to be nice to you. I attempted to talk to you at Jens party and that didn’t go too well. I am sick and tired of having to deal with your crap. When you frustrate Jen, you frustrate me ten times worse. It seems like all you care about is yourself. I have dealt with plenty of people like you and all I an say is “attention whore”. You want attention any way you can get it. The majority of the time you pull the “hey, look at me, my life sucks….” Card, and honestly it gets fucking old. If you want attention, try actually interacting with people and stop pretending you’re a bourgeoisie. You’re not. People aren’t a “waste of your time”.
O and about that comment you said earlier “I am just competitive in nature. If you buy Jen something, I am going to buy her something better”. You are lucky I went to church that day. Just ask Jen, I am not afraid to beat someone’s ass. I have been extremely forgiving towards you but it seems like you have taken granted for it and feel that you can talk to Jen anyway you please. Well, I am not in a forgiving mood anymore. I gave you a fair warning, on numerous occasions but you are still crossing the line.
Now I am not here to discuss anything with you. I know you know how to be a decent human being, so start acting like it. If you ever hurt Jen again, I will teach you a lesson that you won’t forget.
Hope you guys have enjoyed this as much as I have :p Damn this feels great to finally get this off my chest.

·
Wisconsin Wheeler
3,358 Posts
yeah. there are many ways i would solve this. been through a lot of this back in high school. just remember it is high school drama and once you get to college and there after hopefully most people will have grown up and life gets better. i could suggest to just kick the S*** out of him but dont give him the benefit. hopefully there is the trust in the relationship and all is good. or maybe he will walk out in front of your jeep:dunno: :rock:

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I don't know what to make of it but if i had to handle the situation, i would just tell the gf to ignore him and tell him to just leave us alone. I'm not much for verbal battles.

But i think you got the point out.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I definitely trust my gf. This kid is just a complete ass to her. He always makes her cry and he is constantly trash talking me. I have been taking the high road for the past year and last night I just resorted back to a kid, lol. Right now the kid is in college so that's why I didn't go to his house to have a "civil conversation" lol.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
I totally understand the whole defending your girlfriend stuff, and getting PO if someone were to hurt here - been there, done that.

What I've learned though, is that no matter how much you get in their face and what not, they'll just keep coming back for more. In their eyes, it's a game. If you trust your girlfriend and she has no interest in this person, then you've got nothing to worry about. Honestly, you're probably just making your own blood boil at this point. All this kid wants to do is to make you feel aggravated and stressed out over this. If you act the Bigger Man, and just let it die it'll actually annoy him MORE, and you and your g/f will be able to just move past this.

Tell her to ignore his messages, not respond to emails/calls/texts/etc. If he contacts you, ignore him.

And just to cover your butt, you should probably remove anything that would be considered a "threat" from the internet. Should this kid really flip out, it could potentially be used you in a case.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
if you trust your GF you should be fine eventually this jack a** will grow up i had my best friend write my GF at the time a letter saying that he loved her and all that bs, it went a little smother than what your going through though when i found the letter he went away and the next time i saw him he actually was hiding at my brothers house (they were still friends) when i got there me and my wife were all over each other right in his face, the look was priceless.( i forgot to mention that GF turned in to my wife now)

any way be the bigger man and just ignore the dumb a**es in life it will all work out

·
Registered
409 Posts
Dude problems? sounds like chic problems! I had an issue with a ex like that, he was talking to this chic, and she was into him, but he wouldnt knock it off, so i dumped him, I dont like drama, I dump it! lol you should consider the same!

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Dude problems? sounds like chic problems! I had an issue with a ex like that, he was talking to this chic, and she was into him, but he wouldnt knock it off, so i dumped him, I dont like drama, I dump it! lol you should consider the same!
Believe me, I have. I am just going to give her an altimatum. Either she is friends with me, or the other guy. As much as I hate doing that it is what things have come to. This guy can't be just friends with her so she is going to have to choose.
Im lost, so this guy is talking to your girlfriend in that manner or one of your girlfriends friends?
This guy is talking to my girlfriend. He says things to her that is... questionable at best. Basically things that says how much he cares about her, how she shouldnt be dating me, etc. He also says things to her that are really mean. There has been a couple occasions where my GF has been in tears because of the things he says to her. For some reason though she keeps on insisting on being friends with him.
I totally understand the whole defending your girlfriend stuff, and getting PO if someone were to hurt here - been there, done that.

What I've learned though, is that no matter how much you get in their face and what not, they'll just keep coming back for more. In their eyes, it's a game. If you trust your girlfriend and she has no interest in this person, then you've got nothing to worry about. Honestly, you're probably just making your own blood boil at this point. All this kid wants to do is to make you feel aggravated and stressed out over this. If you act the Bigger Man, and just let it die it'll actually annoy him MORE, and you and your g/f will be able to just move past this.

Tell her to ignore his messages, not respond to emails/calls/texts/etc. If he contacts you, ignore him.

And just to cover your butt, you should probably remove anything that would be considered a "threat" from the internet. Should this kid really flip out, it could potentially be used you in a case.
Yeah, I see what you are saying. They have been friends ever since we started going out (over a year) and he has done far worse. My gf is the most oblovious person ever. No joke. When I first met her I was hella flirting with her the entire night and she never even caught on, even though she flirted back. When I asked her out she was totally blown back and acted like it came out of the blue. The same thing happened with this guy. I hate playing the role of the "jealous bf" so I haven't said anything about this kid. He has taken her out to dinner and a movie (at his house) afterwords and other dumb stuff like that. She never told me not because she was trying to hide it, but because she didn't think anything of it (like i said, she is completely oblivious). When I found out about it I never talked to the guy about it, I went straight to her and told her that that was not OK. Of course she did it again a couple more times.... Then I went to him about it and said he wouldn't do it again.

Then I found out what kinds of messages this kid was sending my gf. Messages that basically say how bad of a guy I am, how great he is and how much he cares about her, etc. That is why I lost my cool, because their is no excuse for that. It is just plain uncalled for. That is why I finally sent the kid a message on myspace. Believe me, if I could I would have talked to this kid in person, but he is in another state right now.

Now that I think back on it, I don't know why I didn't break up with my current GF. I mean now I wouldn't because I have moved on and my GF knows what is and isn't OK with other guys (for the most part).

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
Believe me, I have. I am just going to give her an altimatum. Either she is friends with me, or the other guy. As much as I hate doing that it is what things have come to. This guy can't be just friends with her so she is going to have to choose.

This guy is talking to my girlfriend. He says things to her that is... questionable at best. Basically things that says how much he cares about her, how she shouldnt be dating me, etc. He also says things to her that are really mean. There has been a couple occasions where my GF has been in tears because of the things he says to her. For some reason though she keeps on insisting on being friends with him.

Yeah, I see what you are saying. They have been friends ever since we started going out (over a year) and he has done far worse. My gf is the most oblovious person ever. No joke. When I first met her I was hella flirting with her the entire night and she never even caught on, even though she flirted back. When I asked her out she was totally blown back and acted like it came out of the blue. The same thing happened with this guy. I hate playing the role of the "jealous bf" so I haven't said anything about this kid. He has taken her out to dinner and a movie (at his house) afterwords and other dumb stuff like that. She never told me not because she was trying to hide it, but because she didn't think anything of it (like i said, she is completely oblivious). When I found out about it I never talked to the guy about it, I went straight to her and told her that that was not OK. Of course she did it again a couple more times.... Then I went to him about it and said he wouldn't do it again.

Then I found out what kinds of messages this kid was sending my gf. Messages that basically say how bad of a guy I am, how great he is and how much he cares about her, etc. That is why I lost my cool, because their is no excuse for that. It is just plain uncalled for. That is why I finally sent the kid a message on myspace. Believe me, if I could I would have talked to this kid in person, but he is in another state right now.

Now that I think back on it, I don't know why I didn't break up with my current GF. I mean now I wouldn't because I have moved on and my GF knows what is and isn't OK with other guys (for the most part).
Now that clears things up. I would have ditched her long ago. You don't go out with someone who's going out with another man (dinner and his place) and think nothing of it. That's just too fishy for my likings and I would end it right now.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I know what you are going thought i have done this with 2 boys. they dont stop.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
There's something more going on. She's not oblivious, she's smart. She's basically trying to take you for a fool by making you think that nothing is going on and that it's all innocent. I'm not the jealous type by any means, but if my girlfriend was going behind my back to hang out with another guy that would violate our trust. If there's nothing going on then she should be straight-up with you and tell you that she's hanging out with a friend of hers.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
AH hell I gotta say it......

1-888-45-MURAY and go on there and have her take a lie detector test

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hahha nice triplexj. Nah I know she isn't doing anything now. I am not sure what she has done in the past, but as far as I can tell she hasn't done anything. It's not like she was hiding something, she just never mentioned it. As soon as I asked she told me what she has done as far as dating the guy goes.

I asked her if she talked to the guy today and she said no and that she was contemplating never talking to him again. I told her that is a good idea and that if she wants to continue dating then she shouldn't talk to him.

·
Registered
608 Posts
She did it a few more times after you said that stuff like that doesn't jive with you?
Man, F that noise. 1) She should have respected your relationship a bit more, and not did it again, let alone a few more times, and 2) No offense, but if you talked to her, and she still did it, she's either an idiot, or a manipulative, stubborn bitch. And either one of them isn't kosher with me.
S***can them both, tell her to get her s**t together if she wants to be with you, and him that you'll tear his s**t apart if you see him.
Then go out and nail both of their sisters if they have them. Her best friends will do too (plus they prob already want you from her bragging about ya. Chicks ALWAYS want what another one has. And amongst themselves, they talk dirtier than a bunch of drunk guys at a bar do).

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Keep in mind she went on "dates" with this guy about 7 or 8 months ago, so we have already worked this all out. Also, this kid is... a little different. lol. He isn't a threat to say the least, lol. He is one of the "fantasy" geeks. He plays WoW, final fantasy, etc. I swear he plays dungeons and dragons but he hasn't admitted to it, lol.

The other night I was at my GFs birthday party that was at one of her family member's house and when this kid walked in, my gf's dad handed me his knife, lol.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
Keep in mind she went on "dates" with this guy about 7 or 8 months ago, so we have already worked this all out. Also, this kid is... a little different. lol. He isn't a threat to say the least, lol. He is one of the "fantasy" geeks. He plays WoW, final fantasy, etc. I swear he plays dungeons and dragons but he hasn't admitted to it, lol.

The other night I was at my GFs birthday party that was at one of her family member's house and when this kid walked in, my gf's dad handed me his knife, lol.
If he's not a threat why are you so intimidated by him approaching your g/f. If you know that she's only into you, and doesn't care for this geek then why are you making such a big deal of it. Let it go already and move on instead of harping on it and making yourself miserable. You're the only one getting shafted here becuase you're looking into it waaay to much. Kickin' a geek's ass isn't exactly self-satisfying - at least not for me... you'll just look like a "bad guy" for doing that.

And again dude, leave details like the "handed me his knife" comment off public forums - for your own good.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts