1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
872 Posts
Tried to contact them through email and on the board, and never heard anything...no thanks, won't happen twice!!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Tried to contact them through email and on the board, and never heard anything...no thanks, won't happen twice!!
Yeah great prices on ther stuff but they do not respond to you when tring to reach them..
must be the prices to many people buying stuff so they do not have to deal with people that want to buy from them on here...:dunno:
Oh well I can take my biss eltswhere:thumbdown: By:hi:By

·
Registered
29 Posts
hey i saw that you guys had 6 inch lefts i just wanted to know if i had to do anything to the drive shaft or do i not have to worry about it until i go higher

·
Registered
897 Posts
you will be fine at 3"s of lift, for the most part, anything higher you need an SYE and Double Cardan drive shaft.

·
Registered
29 Posts
yea 3" is awesome but im going to get something done then possable go higher just trying to find out more before i do it and thanks i thought i would need a new one

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
hmmm I've purchased several things from Ron. Never had an issue. Great service for me. I got my lift from Ron a couple of years ago now.

·
Registered
953 Posts
hey i saw that you guys had 6 inch lefts i just wanted to know if i had to do anything to the drive shaft or do i not have to worry about it until i go higher
If you're going to lift your rig 6", then you will need a slip yoke eliminator and you can either have a custom made rear driveshaft or go the route that a lot of us went and use a stock cherokee front driveshaft in the rear.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Very sorry about that but I'm not sure why we didn't receive your email? :dunno:

I did figure out how to turn on the email notification feature on this forum so I should get an email from now on.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
hey I need a price on a 3" lift for a 94 grand cherokee and a price on 2" spacers. the guy does not know what he wants to do at this point all depends on price.
Can you pm them to me and let me know. I know that you have great prices and would love to send biss your way. I deal in a lot of jeep parts and now want to beable to sell aftrmarket stuff to people so if you want some sales send me a pm thanks
Colin

·
Registered
897 Posts
I have been looking at your website and couldnt help but notice that all you sell are rough country suspension lifts.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have been looking at your website and couldnt help but notice that all you sell are rough country suspension lifts.
We sell way more than just Rough Country suspension lifts. We can get you just about any lift kit.

It just so happens that Rough Country is by far our biggest seller. Even locally we sell way more Rough Country than any other brand. There are numerous XJ's rolling around Eastern WA on Rough Country lift kits.

I used to have Rock Krawler and Clayton suspension lift kits on our web site and we sold a total of 2 each and that was it. :dunno:

We've tried selling Pro Comp as well. Never sold a Pro Comp lift for an XJ. :dunno:

We sell lots of Superlift suspension lift kits for the Chevy's.

Let me know if you are looking for something in particular PLUS now that I've got my personal XJ up and running I will probably be adding way more XJ stuff to our website. :D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts