Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Those paraframes are good knives. I just bought one as a SS gift to somebody :D
Indeed they are. The one I've got has seen some miles so I think its time to trade it in. It'll go in a drawer with the other dull knives I use to cut plastic/rubber/whatever. There's a newer paraframe model out that I spotted at Wal-Mart, and I think I might spring for the big one this time. :D

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
I'm no expert when it comes to knives so could someone tell me what that little knob is that's sticking out next to the brand name? what's it for?

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
I'm no expert when it comes to knives so could someone tell me what that little knob is that's sticking out next to the brand name? what's it for?
Helps you open the blade.

I usually just carry my multitool.

·
Registered
105 Posts
No knife for Me, rules at work are NO pocket knives. Good thing I wasn't used to carrying one. Most of the Maintenance Guys used to ignore that rule until one got cut pretty bad with His own knife. He was written up for ignoring company policy and "Performing an unsafe act".

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
my fav knive

since I was a BScout well I have over 12 knives, but this is by far my fav

it was a gift from my grandfather when I made Eagle Scout, it has my name engraved and the BSA Eagle logo engraved too

·
Registered
608 Posts
I usually just have a reg Stanley utility knife on me at work, Then I usually have a small pig-sticker on me everywhere else...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts