Jeep Cherokee Talk banner
81 - 100 of 122 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Thanks for the help Benny, but I decided to just repair the plug I had.

I am thinking I may be looking for a replacement Transmission Oil Cooler Line. I may have tapped the wrong one for a transmission temperature gauge. I still have not confirmed this yet, and am looking around to see if I can get the parts cheap enough or to just bend my own out of 3/8" brake line.

I believe the parts numbers are:

Transmission Oil Cooler Line: 52079369AD ; 52079369; 52079369AB; 52079369AC

I have found a set from Dorman (RB624840) for $24 plus shipping, but I am not 100% that the line I do need is the correct one the photo. The photo has the lines at an odd angle for me to be certain.

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Dorman/Transmission_Oil_Line/RB624840.html\

If you can find just the return line to the rear of the transmission, even better, because that is the one I messed up on.

1998 Grand with 42re

VIN: WC339682

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #82 ·
Thanks for the help Benny, but I decided to just repair the plug I had.

I am thinking I may be looking for a replacement Transmission Oil Cooler Line. I may have tapped the wrong one for a transmission temperature gauge. I still have not confirmed this yet, and am looking around to see if I can get the parts cheap enough or to just bend my own out of 3/8" brake line.

I believe the parts numbers are:

Transmission Oil Cooler Line: 52079369AD ; 52079369; 52079369AB; 52079369AC

I have found a set from Dorman (RB624840) for $24 plus shipping, but I am not 100% that the line I do need is the correct one the photo has the lines at an odd angle to be certain.

http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/sku/Dorman/Transmission_Oil_Line/RB624840.html\

If you can find just the return line to the rear of the transmission, even better, because that is the one I messed up on.

1998 Grand with 42re

Thanks!
Hello,

The supply and return lines are only sold as a set from Mopar and can be found here https://allmoparparts.com/oemparts/52079679AC If I recall correctly this includes the rubber hoses at the front as well

-Benny

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Hello,

The supply and return lines are only sold as a set from Mopar and can be found here https://allmoparparts.com/oemparts/52079679AC If I recall correctly this includes the rubber hoses at the front as well

-Benny
Do these include the lines that send and return from the radiator to the transmission?

The graphic on that page looks like they're the lines for the OEM auxiliary cooler to the radiator. They then hook up to the lines that I am after(at least in the graphic anyway)... I could have been wrong with the parts numbers I listed above.

The two lines that mount to the transmission, and go to the radiator are the ones I am after. I apologize if I wasn't clearer on that.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Hey Benny,

Not sure if you're still checking these any more, but I am looking for a ZJ limited sound bar nut.

I tried matching the stud at a local Sears Hardware and I come to find out this nut is special; it's damned hard to find. I'm hoping you could have a look. I am not 100% sure these part numbers are usable, but they are highlighted on the page.

Thanks Benny!

1998 ZJ Grand Cherokee

Attachments

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 ·
Hello,

Those do appear to be the correct part numbers but they have been discontinued and are no longer available.

Sorry,
Benny

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Thanks anyway bud

·
Administrator
6,426 Posts
Any chance you have OEM 5.9 Limited GC fan shrouds?

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Hey Benny,

Not sure if you're still checking these any more, but I am looking for a ZJ limited sound bar nut.

I tried matching the stud at a local Sears Hardware and I come to find out this nut is special; it's damned hard to find. I'm hoping you could have a look. I am not 100% sure these part numbers are usable, but they are highlighted on the page.

Thanks Benny!

1998 ZJ Grand Cherokee

Hello,

Those do appear to be the correct part numbers but they have been discontinued and are no longer available.

Sorry,
Benny
Thanks anyway bud
So I am wondering if you might have some specs on this particular nut/sleeve? Maybe the manufacturer chrysler had them made, if they didn't make it themselves? I am hoping I can find something on line somewhere that may be close to it...

Any info on the specs and/or manufacturer would be appreciated!

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
So I am wondering if you might have some specs on this particular nut/sleeve? Maybe the manufacturer chrysler had them made, if they didn't make it themselves? I am hoping I can find something on line somewhere that may be close to it...

Any info on the specs and/or manufacturer would be appreciated!

Thanks!
I am sorry but mopar does not share this info with us. They used to be a bit looser with supplying vendor info but that ended years ago.

-Benny

·
Administrator
6,426 Posts
We should be able to get you one through a vintage parts supplier. Please send me your email address and VIN and I will send a quote.

Thanks,
Benny
Only issue here is that I don't have a 5.9 LTD, but need the electric fan/shroud from one... do you need a 5.9 VIN?

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
Hello again Benny,

I am looking for a lift glass ajar switch on a 98 Grand Cherokee. every time I go down a very biumpy road(quite alot) the VIC goes nuts thinking the rear glass in the hatch is not closed. I want to be clear that this is not the actual lift gate, but the glass window locking mechanism that senses if the glass is closed or open.

I think that this is the p/n: 56005640 Switch - Liftgate Ajar

Thanks!

EDIT:

found it on your website, but the shipping charges are a bit much. Are there any other shipping options outside of Fed Ex?

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #95 ·
Hello again Benny,

I am looking for a lift glass ajar switch on a 98 Grand Cherokee. every time I go down a very biumpy road(quite alot) the VIC goes nuts thinking the rear glass in the hatch is not closed. I want to be clear that this is not the actual lift gate, but the glass window locking mechanism that senses if the glass is closed or open.

I think that this is the p/n: 56005640 Switch - Liftgate Ajar

Thanks!

EDIT:

found it on your website, but the shipping charges are a bit much. Are there any other shipping options outside of Fed Ex?
I am sorry but no, We can offer you a coupon code for larger orders. Was this the only item you needed a the moment?

-Benny

·
Premium Member
1,717 Posts
At the moment, yes. How large does the order have to be for the coupon?

Thanks Benny!

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I need a cargo area floor board. I have seen them range from just the part that goes from the hatch to the back seat, seat back. Then I have seen some that go from the hatch to underneath the rear seat. Looking for the latter if possible.

·
Premium Member
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #99 ·
I need a cargo area floor board. I have seen them range from just the part that goes from the hatch to the back seat, seat back. Then I have seen some that go from the hatch to underneath the rear seat. Looking for the latter if possible.

For what vehicle please?

-Benny

·
Registered
2,703 Posts

For what vehicle please?

-Benny
95 cherokee 4 door.

I suppose that info would be necessary, and it was a bit late last night for me, lol.

81 - 100 of 122 Posts