Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to search the forum earlier and had trouble (Its probably operator error) so Im just waking this thread. If you gusy have added any performance parts to your cherokee, whether it be fancy spark plugs to a giant twin turbo setup, I'd like to see pictures and hear yuor tips and Ideas. I have the 4.0L motor in my Cherokee, So I might be more inclined to see pics of that motor. :D

·
Registered
323 Posts
cold air intakes by k & n, throttle bodies, etc...just have to mess with the intake and fuel delivery systems.

you could put a turbo in, there are a few companies that sell kits.

·
Premium Member
11,622 Posts
I have a cold air intake that double's as a snorkel, well, it's main purpose is as a snorkel but.....anyways, it brings in cool fresh air from the outside. I noticed the rig is a little more peppy with it. I haven't upgraded to a bigger exhaust yet. Getting a higher flowing cold air intake with a bigger aftermarket exhaust will be a good starting point for power upgrades. But before you do any power upgrades, ask yourself if your gearing is correct. If you are running 35's on stock gears then you'd really want to regear before doing any power upgrades.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts