Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Decided to take the Jeep for a spin and hit my P.O. Box while I was out.
I don't have a fancy phone but when I saw this I had to go back to the house and grab my camera.
I live just around the corner anyway.
The ladies from the local gardening club do this all over town. I used to see them when I was still delivering for the store.
I am guessing this is their doing.
Nice to know that some people still have a sense of humor with all that is going on. LOL.

Attachments

·
Registered
873 Posts
Went to the supermarket today.
Just to pick up some fruits and vegetables.
Not one of the big chain stores but an IGA one.
Anyway, there was a girl with an IR thermometer taking the temperature
of everybody that walked in.
97.6 F. LOL.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
They are in Venice. Gulf side.
Yep been there a few times I usually go to englewood my dad has some property over there. It's about 1hr 45 mins from me. So when your down stop by.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Bump. Not much changing here other than more people going out to parks, etc since the weather got better.

Bars still closed, work told people to stay remote until the end of May, several of my tractor shows have been cancelled and they were at the end of June, one in the middle of July.

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
Seemed like a good time for another bump. Check check, anyone out there?

·
Super Moderator
10,071 Posts
I'm here. Healthy and safe. Working in the office today. Working my fingers to the bones!

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Same kinda. Been working in the office the whole time. Or in a machine, but either way, not from home. Office still empty, are most of your guys at home Gluck?

·
Super Moderator
10,071 Posts
We were just approved this week for some of my staff to report to the office 2-3 days a week. Because they all do different stuff, none of them will be in the office together. Some work out in the field, (checking roads) So social distancing at its finest. Lots of COVID-19 safety protocol in place.

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I'm in an attic taking out a POS Goodman that someone installed themselves. Some people no diy

·
Super Moderator
10,071 Posts
And you in Flo ri da. Where it's always hot!
I heard corona virus no like the heat.

·
Registered
4,030 Posts
It no like 130*+. We are going to start the first phase of reopening tomorrow. I've been business as usual the whole time. Just more PPE than normal. Been to hospitals working on their elevators. Had a call on one of their covid cars . Definitely a little freaked out and a challange to troubleshoot while your mind is racing about it . I did get a couple of projects done. Built a foundation for my greenhouse and a potting bench. I raised the beds and I'm now in the process of filling the beds. Been working on this p.o.s. blue tractor and still chipping away at the Commanders front end (just got the right parts after a month). Wife ain't happy with me though, been hanging with some hot chicks in the garage....lol

Attachments

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
And you in Flo ri da. Where it's always hot!
I heard corona virus no like the heat.
Yeah it was definitely like 115-120 in the attic. Just because I make it look easy it's not easy to diy install on your ac. Then they call me ask why it's not working right. They didn't evacuate the system so not going to work right and they used plumbing solider instead of silver

21 - 36 of 36 Posts