Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just found this, and since I am a chronic shopper, I know this is a great deal.

Rock Crusher Diff Covers on sale at Motion Offroad for only $75 (even for the Corporate 8.25).

Just thought I'd share ... ordering mine now (and no, I don't work for them).

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
just order one,, I cant believe it, this is my first impulsive buy ever,, Im not even sure if I have the money for it LOL ($18) for shipping to PR!!!!, I cant find that anywhere...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
... this is my first impulsive buy ever ...
Well, if anyone was wondering if you're a girl, that went right out the window :rofl:

It's a great deal. Heck I can buy the cover plus a LubeLocker gasket with shipping for less than I would pay for the cover alone elsewhere. I'm such a scrooge sometimes, when I find a good deal I wanna get 2. Figure that one out, LOL.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
normally I think things throw so that I dont waste money or if I really need it.. but this time I just went for it...

and I think everyone know Im a man, I just happen to live with my parrents also.. LOL owell Im happy with my purchase..

·
Premium Member
11,624 Posts
i want to buy one but i'll wait till later. I just bought shocks for almost the same price so i used my jeep money already. if anyone's feeling happy today, feel free to buy me one. I'll love you. :) ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts