Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do any of you guys have one?
This is not related to anything at all haha i was just doing a census.

·
Retired Moderator
7,287 Posts
My first year of college was when it first came out and was all the rage, so I made one up too. I never spent much time on it, and spend even less time on it now. Actually never really got into the whole myspace/facebook or whatever else is out there.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I got one

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I have one. My high school classmates that were getting the reunion together used it a lot. Once I started adding them I poked around and found several (in-law) family members. I have some friend from an online game I play, added them.

I'd say it is a lot more "adult" and conservative than myspace. I didn't use it much at first, but I've been checking it daily now for the last several months.

I've actually found several people that I knew when I was a teenager, and in my early 20's. That's been pretty cool catching up with them.

In fact I just uploaded the pictures of my new bumper under construction.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
I don't have a facebook but I do have a myspace.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have a facebook, and ive had my myspace for about four years or so. Each has its pros and cons. Does anybody know if there are any big jeep groups on
Facebook?
I was thinking we could probably find some more members there. Just thinking out loud haha.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
I have a facebook, and ive had my myspace for about four years or so. Each has its pros and cons. Does anybody know if there are any big jeep groups on
Facebook?
I was thinking we could probably find some more members there. Just thinking out loud haha.
If there is if somebody to help get the word out it would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will do it =]
Im a facebook junkie anyways haha.

·
Registered
862 Posts
OO! I'm down to make a CT myspace! I don't have a facebook or a myspace myself. I'll start on that...more to follow.

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
I have Facebook and MySpace. I got on MySpace back when it was a "place for music" not a "place for friends" and they were in cahoots with PureVolume.com. Finally got Facebook my senior year of college cuz people kept bugging me about it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
yup, i have both too. myspace is getting old, it has been for about 2 years now but they're trying to switch it up and make it 'new.' facebook is definitely more mature than myspace, i got a facebook a couple years ago but really started using it within the past year.

·
Registered
474 Posts
i got a facebook..deleted my myspace. i just keep the facebook cause me and my gf chat on it sometimes before bed.

·
Registered
231 Posts
ya i have one

but i hate it...:devil:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I actually added my face book information to my info here on the site sometime ago.

·
Registered
334 Posts
I have a Myspace and Facebook and a Twitter, but have't do much with the Twitter yet. Am on Twitter and Mayspace as Jeonlyep. Henton is my name on Facebook.

If anyone cares......​

1 - 20 of 29 Posts