Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Wife and I went up into the mountains for a look at the chaging apen leaves. The light was flat, so the shots aren't as colorful as they could be. It was still a great time, and I plan on making this the yearly loop now.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Part 2

Hope you guys enjoy!!:cheers:

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought this was for outdoor gear, my bad!! I didn't think I was supposed to post pics here, thanks for the move buddy! Laters!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
wow, those are some beautiful pics, love those big mountain pics, and those changing leafs of the trees you dont see that in PR, we have summer all year long..

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
I thought this was for outdoor gear, my bad!! I didn't think I was supposed to post pics here, thanks for the move buddy! Laters!!:thumbsup:
Anything discussing outdoors can go here, fishing trips, camping etc.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Man COS that is just incredible..I am jealous..I'll be coming to Colorado one day with the wife and kids and I expect a trail tour..:)
CO is a very nice place to go, you should make it a point to go there and do some looking around someday.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Man COS that is just incredible..I am jealous..I'll be coming to Colorado one day with the wife and kids and I expect a trail tour..:)
I'd be glad to do it!! Start saving your pennies!!:hi:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts