Exactly how are you? Always waned to speak to God. We are committed to XJs and many really need to just be committed. Take our fearless leader Kyle he falls into both catagories. I also am pretty much a lost cause. So how do you view us and how well are you gonna fit in with us crazies? J/K glad you decided to join our little family JeepGod.
1. Get lift
2. Get wheels and tires.
4. Get tire carrier and custom bumper with recovery points.
5. Get custom front bumper with winch mount (more recovery points)
6. Get winch
7. BUMP STOP!
9. Trim fenders and replace/move fender flares.
11. Communications radio and antenna.
12. Divorce (from the wife, not the jeep) :bow:
A forum community dedicated to Jeep Cherokee owners and enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about performance, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more for the SJ, XJ, KJ, KK, KL series and Grand Cherokee!