Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought my first Jeep today - a real fixer upper, still finishing installing the new alternator. No pics yet but I might get around to posting some. It's a 1993 Cherokee Country, I'll post her vitals once I know what they are, LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Welcome! I am also a "First Time Jeep Owner"!

Yes need the vitals, and pictures if you can.... :hi:

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT rom COS!!:cheers:

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Welcome to CT

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you for the warm welcome. Put in a new alternator on day 1, which got me real acquainted with the undercarriage. It's fully stock, and needs a few lovin' touches. Did fine in the snow, but we have almost 2 feet of snow on the ground, so off-road is out of the question until spring. By then, it might be ready. Kinda depends on how motivated I am, as I noticed the sway bar isn't attached on either side. It's been rode hard, and put away wet. Still runs like a champ, though. This is gonna be fun.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome to CT from Washington state.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Welcome from Puerto Rico

·
Registered
104 Posts
Welcome to CT from NY. I have a lot of family out your way, mostly in Barry County, a few miles from you. They live out on Gull Lake, on the north shore, out by the car museum? Not sure if you are familiar, but its worth a shot. This place is awesome, im sure you'll like it.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Holy cow u know this is from '09 right?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts