Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all, found this site while looking for build ideas, seemed to be a friendly site so i thought id join:D. this is my first jeep, my brother in law GAVE it to me because he hit a deer with it and used the insurance money to buy a new 08 jeep. it runs great and ive only had a few minor things to worry about so far. first im restoring then im gonna mod so hoping for lots of ideas from this site:bow:

specs==== 2 door 4wd 5 speed 4.0, lol thats it so far:cool:

ill get some better pics soon

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks!:thumbsup: first im gonna fix up the front and the fender, and ive gotta fix my 4wd, then im gonna hit the junkyards and come up with enough parts for maybe 3 or four inches of lift, plus ive already started getting my stuff together to build some new bumpers and some tube steps, after that what happens will happen:thumbsup:. this is still my D.D. so i cant tear it up to much. yet:rofl:

o and im gonna find a replacement for this peice if it kills me

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
hi all, found this site while looking for build ideas, seemed to be a friendly site so i thought id join:D. this is my first jeep, my brother in law GAVE it to me because he hit a deer with it and used the insurance money to buy a new 08 jeep. it runs great and ive only had a few minor things to worry about so far. first im restoring then im gonna mod so hoping for lots of ideas from this site:bow:

specs==== 2 door 4wd 5 speed 4.0, lol thats it so far:cool:

ill get some better pics soon
He's going to be sorry once you get it all mod's on it. ;)

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT rom COS!!:cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts