1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got your attention?

Good.

Here's what you need to do:

To make it easier to share the site with people (or Jeeps) you may see on the street, off the beaten path, or wherever your Cherokee may take you, we would like to have some business cards made up.
One problem: We don't have a design yet. That's where you come in!

What we are looking for is a business card design with the web address of the forum.

Other things to put on the card maybe a spot for the referrer, maybe a cool Jeep graphic...What ever you see fit! As long as the forum address is legible, the rest is up to you!

All submissions are to be PM'd to me (WJCraig) in order to be eligible.
A winner will be chosen at the end of the month by a forum vote when contest closes.

*If there are too many entries, mods will trim down to finalists to be voted on by the forum*

Here's what you get:
The member who submits the winning design will be awarded a One (1) year CT paid membership.

So let's see your artistic or design skills at work!!

Good luck!

Later.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
NOTE: Please send all submissions to me via PM and they will be placed together in one post as not to clutter up the thread.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
i have no design skills but, it would be cool to have on the card that they are only handed out to fellow jeepers so people don't think were walking around putting them on windshields or something..........just a suggestion

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
What font is that yall used for the stickers and the forum, Kinda important to stay with the same Font correct.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
It's pretty much open as far as fonts and colors, etc...are concerned. Front only, or front and back, what ever you think looks good. The main thing that is important about the card is that it's obvious what the card is for (Ie the web address) other then that...it's totally up to you guys what to put on it!

P.S. If you have more then one idea for a card and can't decide which is best, feel free to pm me more then one entry!

Later.

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
ok cool. i was just wondering about front and back because i didnt know what you guys had in mine for a price to print and obviously two sides usually costs more. but either way, i will try and work some stuff up before the end of the month.
Cool...Lookin' forward to seeing it! :cheers:

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
how about the flexed XJ icon we have on the home page with the site url plane and simple to get right to it...? sorry I cant make up a image, im no good at this sorts of things (computers)

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
how about the flexed XJ icon we have on the home page with the site url plane and simple to get right to it...? sorry I cant make up a image, im no good at this sorts of things (computers)
Might be a good logo to use.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
can some one make IT and we can share the price, since I allready have a membership (yes share the price bc I know were going to win LOL)

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
ok when is the deadline or is there one? I have a pretty cool concept just gonna take some time to work out

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.