Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://jeepinoutfitters.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=1272
(link is for XJ axle shafts, KJ 8.25s use a different one).

From now through the end of January, we're offering free shipping on the Yukon Axle 29-spline alloy axle shafts for the Chrysler 8.25! $118.40 shipped per shaft! Order a pair to beef up your 8.25" for bigger tires, or snag just one shaft for a spare!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wish I could! Free shipping is only good for the contiguous 48 states (guess I should have specified that).

What we do for customers outside the Lower 48 on items that we're offering free shipping on is we cover part of the cost, up to the amount that regular UPS ground would have run, then the customer just has to pay the difference, so while it's not free, it's discounted. ;)

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Do yall have any adjustable track bars? Couldnt find any on your site. Still looking to spend my 50 on soemthing

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I will have to save up a lil bit more for. Is there only one Trac Bar for a 3in lift. Or is there any more for say a 3-6. I want one but should I wait till I go bigger since All i have is 3in right now and the one that is for it maxes at 3.

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
I ended up ordering the RE steering stabilizer. Why is it trying to charg me shipping! 35 + 14 is 49 and i have the 50 GC so that should cover the total right!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Got you taken are of, check your email. :) Thanks!

·
Premium Member
413 Posts
Thank you sir. YOu have a A+ in my book for customer service now.

I would add some Karma if we had that! KYLE???

LOL anyways thanks Jason. I will definitley be coming back to ya when I need that adjustable track bar!

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Thank you sir. YOu have a A+ in my book for customer service now.

I would add some Karma if we had that! KYLE???

LOL anyways thanks Jason. I will definitley be coming back to ya when I need that adjustable track bar!
:rofl: You guys kill me, im working the best I can here guys ;) Feel free to post suggestions in the proper sections, they will get done if workable into the mesh of the site.

Also when I tell you guys to go though Jason I dont take that lightly, he has the best customer service I have yet to experience with my jeep.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts