Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
I'm definitely down to go. I know my friend (the guy who just joined CT the other day) has work. I have school the day before and work the day after so I can only go up for the day.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Ok cool. Well i'll try and bring some more people, but i doubt any of my friends can come because its friday and all.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
;) Yeah it should be fun. I'll try and bring a girl so you two can do your nails while kyle and I wheel :p

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
I was just kidding! Thats why I put a ":p" at the end. Sorry.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Yeah, it should. If it rains anymore this week cow mountain will probably be closed this friday, so we will just have to play it by ear.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
yall would be freaked if i showed up lol. not happening lol.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Well, I can go up any day almost. I work until 6:00am so I wont go until at least noon.

·
Registered
897 Posts
well dang, we will have to plan a trip. I am not sure if I will be able to follow ya'll everywhere due to my short comings (ride height).
Lets just stay away from the Lake Port side... my Jeep likes water too much and always wants to swim in the deep stuff.

·
Web Wheeler
2,573 Posts
Yeah we pretty much only go on the ukiah side. And dude, your jeep will do plenty fine on 90% of the stuff. We only take trails to get to rock quaries, but you don't have to go over them if you don't want to.

·
Registered
897 Posts
oh sweet. I dont mind scrapin' a little to get where we are going. as long as my t-case aint in harm nor my gas tank

1 - 19 of 19 Posts