Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ... right now I'm looking for some 4.56 gears for my D30 & C8.25. I'm about to put the 33's on & I don't expect to like the slug that my XJ will become.

Also looking for long shaft 39 tooth & 30 tooth speedo gears. Who's holding this stuff? Post up!

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Ok ... right now I'm looking for some 4.56 gears for my D30 & C8.25. I'm about to put the 33's on & I don't expect to like the slug that my XJ will become.

Also looking for long shaft 39 tooth & 30 tooth speedo gears. Who's holding this stuff? Post up!
Ok so you have 4.10s now right?
are you going to sell them to me please?????????? oh and cheeeeeeeeeeep please........

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts

If I remember correctly it was just over $500 (maybe $530) for R&P, master overhaul kits, and a D30 carrier. Buy the outter bearings for you C8.25 so you can have them changed at the same time.

I ordered mine June of 2008 so I'm sure shipping charges are higher now.

Mike Lockwood
Alloy USA - Precision Gear
Phone: 866-352-5569 ext 111
Fax: 951-371-5193
AlloyUSA - High Strength Axle Shafts & Ring and Pinion
www.precisiongear.com

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so you have 4.10s now right?
are you going to sell them to me please?????????? oh and cheeeeeeeeeeep please........
Sorry sweetie ... I have 3.55's now, so I guess gears aren't all I will be changing. I see a long, slow broke-ass period ahead of me ... especially since I will want to replace my 2 lockers as well.

What the heck am I getting myself into??!!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Sorry sweetie ... I have 3.55's now, so I guess gears aren't all I will be changing. I see a long, slow broke-ass period ahead of me ... especially since I will want to replace my 2 lockers as well.

What the heck am I getting myself into??!!
:rofl: No Jeep = More Money = Less happy. :rofl:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I keep 2x posting I dont know why
Yer nervous. :p I have to swap the locker if I change gears as the locker will not fot w/ the new gears. It'll be a while tho unless I find the gears at a steeeal!

·
Registered
600 Posts
If I remember correctly it was just over $500 (maybe $530) for R&P, master overhaul kits, and a D30 carrier. Buy the outter bearings for you C8.25 so you can have them changed at the same time.

I ordered mine June of 2008 so I'm sure shipping charges are higher now.

Mike Lockwood
Alloy USA - Precision Gear
Phone: 866-352-5569 ext 111
Fax: 951-371-5193
AlloyUSA - High Strength Axle Shafts & Ring and Pinion
Precision Gear - Ring and Pinions, Differentials Installation Kits and more!
Wow good price. Did you order directly from Alloy USA?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Yer nervous. :p I have to swap the locker if I change gears as the locker will not fot w/ the new gears. It'll be a while tho unless I find the gears at a steeeal!
Thats ok just keep me in mind when you want to sell....
and I think it was the meds the DR had me on. I stoped taking them afte I looked up what they were.... wow just make ya stoned

1 - 13 of 13 Posts