Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the Wifes Mazda finally pissed us off for the last time and is done. If all goes well we will be bringing home a 2009 Wrangler X this week. We are hoping for one of 3 colors, Deep Water Blue Pearl, Red Rock, or my personal Fav Rescue Green. Keep ya fingers crossed for us and when/if we get it I will get some pictures posted on here. We were looking at a Older Rubicon for $13995 but when we found a dealer that had 09' Wranglers for 16,995 my wife said we are gonna try that cause she wants a JK instead of a TJ

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh we will, I will make sure to have her pose with it *l* Then I will have to park it next to the "Cool" Jeep

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
Wow, thats a great deal. Wish dealers in my area were selling them that cheap. My girlfriend is thinking of getting rid of her Liberty and wants a JK too.... good improvement if you ask me.

No kidding. Get rid of the wimp and get a real Jeep. Good for her. All she will need then is to replace you 2000XJ. J/K :rofl::rofl::rofl::hi:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Well the Wifes Mazda finally pissed us off for the last time and is done. If all goes well we will be bringing home a 2009 Wrangler X this week. We are hoping for one of 3 colors, Deep Water Blue Pearl, Red Rock, or my personal Fav Rescue Green. Keep ya fingers crossed for us and when/if we get it I will get some pictures posted on here. We were looking at a Older Rubicon for $13995 but when we found a dealer that had 09' Wranglers for 16,995 my wife said we are gonna try that cause she wants a JK instead of a TJ
$17k?!?!?! Is it a 4x4?

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
Yep cant wait to see it! the next thing on my list is fixing the 64 International Pickup. dads also going to try to buy an international Scout. I know why he wants it to... he wants something he can go wheeling with me in with out messin up the 2500hd! lol. The 64 was dads first truck, and its mine now! Il post up a build for it and the scout when we start.

·
Registered
6,178 Posts
Yep cant wait to see it! the next thing on my list is fixing the 64 International Pickup. dads also going to try to buy an international Scout. I know why he wants it to... he wants something he can go wheeling with me in with out messin up the 2500hd! lol. The 64 was dads first truck, and its mine now! Il post up a build for it and the scout when we start.
I really like scouts, get some pictures up of it if you would.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
I would have already but he hasnt bought it yet hes jst thinking... and its pretty far from here. if you want me to get some pics of the pick up i can get those tomorrow probobly.

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
its going to have some lift and a big chevy engine yes but not quite that high and not desil, were getting the 4x4 system for it out of a jimmy. yet we want it to maintain some of its classic look which is why it wont be going that high.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
$17k?!?!?! Is it a 4x4?
Yeah it is just a Base barebones X Model, this dealership overstocked on them so they are selling them cheap. However we decided to skip the lower priced one with the 6 spd and soft top cause she wants the Auto and Hard top but still getting that for under $20K

Will try and get pics for all ya Pic lovers this weekend *lmao*

·
Budget Master
1,145 Posts
lol.

·
Premium Member
344 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok ya'll we did decide to go with the First Jeep we looked at for $16,995 and got a $3000 trade in on her Mazda making the Jeep $13,995. We take delivery of the Jeep tomorrow at about Noon so we will get a few pics but here is the one I took yesterday at the dealership just to tease ya'll, (took it with phone so may be a lil fuzzy)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts