Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Per my previous post in the "Random" thread, here's an update on my weekend. My buddy's getting married next month, so we celebrated his last days as a bachelor the only way we know how: with beer, bullets, and breasts. :cheers:

Let's see... we had an FN FAL, a MAK90, an SKS, a 12-gague over-under, a 12-gauge pump, a 20-gauge single shot, two .40 S&W handguns, a .45 GAP, a .22 rifle, and... others. :peep:

I acquired a minivan that was just begging to have 1,000 rounds of ammunition put through it, and I made 20 lbs. of ribs, 15 hamburgers, 30 hot dogs, and some chicken in my smoker, and we washed it all down with cans of cheap beer. :D

Once the smoke had cleared and the ringing in our ears had subsided (that's not totally true, my ears were still ringing this morning...) we headed to the strip club. Giggity.

To protect my friends, please enjoy pics and vids of ME:

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't figure the video would work... Get a facebook Blue and you can watch 'em all! :thumbsup:

Neighbors said it sounded like a warzone up here on the mountain. Had a few guys that hadn't been around guns much, and one guy that had never fired a gun in his life. I think we've got 'em all hooked now. :D

As for the latter part of the day... it was my first visit to a strip club, and according to all my friends it had been a long time coming, so they bought me a lap dance with a girl who could shake her butt, one cheek at a time, and light her nipples on fire. I guess I can say it was everything I dreamed it would be, and more.

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha sounds like a great time. i dont know what could have really made it better.

P.S. it says the movie was removed or something of another from facebook. :cheers:
Eh my account's private, so it probably won't let you watch it unless you're ma frieeend. On that note, look me up: Kyle Slagle.

·
Squirrel Master
1,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No pics from the boobie bar? For shame!

Of course, if you really want to have fun, you can invite busty women to come shoot the shotgun braless while you videotape it...
That was the original plan, but those money-hungry whores want $600 to come out and shake it. It was way cheaper to just drive into town smelling of PBR and gun powder, and watch 'em shake it on the stage. :cheers:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts