Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Custom Jeep CJ7

"Have you ever heard the term "snowball effect?" Have you ever set out to make a simple repair on your vehicle, only to snap a bolt off, get pissed and spend the next several years and thousands of dollars showing that GOD DAMN JEEP who's boss? I have. This one is all but done now, and it's time for it to go away. Think of how much aggravation I can save you if you buy mine instead of starting from scratch. All the cussing and beer swilling you won't need to do. The broken bones in your hand from punching the wall, it won't happen because you won't need to take that swing buddy, I swung for you. This one is done. It does it all, has it all and you're buying it for a third of what it cost me. You can't put a price on anguish and loathing, so I'll throw them in at no charge"

"1985 Jeep CJ-7 For Sale: Originally built this to be a very capable trail rig and kinda went overboard…WAY more than my asking price has been dumped into this. Estimated 3000 miles on this build. AMC 360 V-8 built by Spokane Motor Works, 4-speed manual transmission, 4.56 gears, Detroit Locker in rear diff and Lock-Rite in front. MANY CUSTOM TOUCHES: The engine has a 4 barrel carb, high output electronic ignition, mild cam, headers, and dual exhaust with 40 series Flowmasters. Custom GREEN paint job. Front and rear fenders were cut out for extra tire clearance and TJ flares used at both ends. Front fenders are flat- fendered and the inner fenders enlarged for more tire clearance. Rubicon Express - 4.5 Extreme lift with Bilstein 5125 Shocks in the rear and 5150s up front, Five Spoke polished aluminum wheels with Toyo 35x13.5x15 M/Ts. Hardtop, custom half-cab soft-top, (pickup cab,) and bikini top. YJ steel half doors painted to match included. Chrome TJ mirrors installed on full hard doors. Front and rear parking/tail/turn/brake lights are sealed LED units. 8000lb. Winch mounted on front bumper with remote solenoid pack and in-cab control. MasterCraft Rubicon full suspension seats, custom full roll cage. The entire interior is Rhino lined. MasterCraft Seat Saver covers included. Brand new Kenwood CD player w/ USB input, remote, and new 6x9 Clarion speakers mounted in Exact-Fit boxes.. This is a custom vehicle and no expense was spared to bring this Jeep to its current condition. It needs very little to be fully completed, just a few odds and ends. It can be driven and wheeled as it sits. $10,500 Might consider trade/part trade for the right Hot Rod or skid steer only. Serious inquiries only please. Reply to [email protected]"

:thumbsup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts