Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Surprisingly I just found this website tonight, even though I have been searching for XJ sites for the past year. I am the proud owner of a 98' Cherokee with the Up Country package (factory skids, rear limited slip and supposedly a 1" taller HD suspension), which I have had for 1 yr now. Currently stock but plan to make a few minor upgrades over the next couple months/year. I already bought a Banks Header to replace the cracked stock unit (just need the time to install it now), and I plan on upgrading the armor and getting a better set of tires. Always looking for advice and people to go out wheeling with. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask.

·
Short Bus Motorsports
1,786 Posts
Welcome from Indiana

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome from PR

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT rom COS!!:cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Surprisingly I just found this website tonight, even though I have been searching for XJ sites for the past year. I am the proud owner of a 98' Cherokee with the Up Country package (factory skids, rear limited slip and supposedly a 1" taller HD suspension), which I have had for 1 yr now. Currently stock but plan to make a few minor upgrades over the next couple months/year. I already bought a Banks Header to replace the cracked stock unit (just need the time to install it now), and I plan on upgrading the armor and getting a better set of tires. Always looking for advice and people to go out wheeling with. If you have any questions for me feel free to ask.
Hey I have a 98 up country (blah blah blah) too!!!

Except I've had mine for 11 years. I replaced the exhaust manifold about a year ago (my God it sounds better!)

You got some pics of yours?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts