Jeep Cherokee Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sup all, name's Matt.. native Houstonian stationed in WA up at NAS Whidbey Island... DD and wheel a '94 XJ, current list of goodies is down in my sig. It's my fourth Jeep, all of which have been XJ's... heh. Unfortunately it's currently in the shop, smacked the t-case on a rock and didn't even notice it... all the oil vacated without notice and the case seized up so bad it ripped the rear shaft off the yoke, shearing both the yoke and the u-joint. Should be getting it back tomorrow... wooot!

Also working on a 1967 Bug, going with the Volksrod style, stretch the front beam (axle) forwards 8", pull all the fenders, smooth the wheelwells out, fat tires in the rear... Usually choptop as well, but mine was in horrible shape rust-wise so I'll be rocking a permanent 'vert.

aaand a few of the 'bike..

I'm pretty handy with Photoshop as well, so if any of y'all are looking to change some things around on your rig but want a basic idea of what it'll look like shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do for ya.

Catch y'all round

- [email protected]

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
welcome to CT from PR, I will be needing your Photoshop skills I will PM you about it

·
Registered
872 Posts
Welcome to CT from COS!!:cheers:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts